Hap40 Caly 3 ?

KW updated there website last night so it was probably a glitch. Mine is out for delivery today :)

I got in on the preorder when they were first announced (last year? maybe, can't remember) but cancelled it in late May. Ran out of patience, I guess.

J7qTr7Wh.jpg

Don't want to miss out on this one . If anyone knows where there in stock please pm

Ye Old Cutlery and Gift Shoppe has some. Looking for one as well but not at that price.

Last edited:
Just got mine today. This is my first Caly. It's the Delica I've always wanted.

It is the sprint salsa and you gotta be ready to dance. That is half the fun.

I don't see much fun in pre-ordering a knife in November and possibly not getting one. Much less wanting to get one for my son and son-in-law for Christmas. They easily could have produced and sold 5000 of these knives. Lots of people were disappointed when Spyderco discontinued Calys and there has been an obvious widespread desire for them for a couple of years now.

I don't see much fun in pre-ordering a knife in November and possibly not getting one. Much less wanting to get one for my son and son-in-law for Christmas. They easily could have produced and sold 5000 of these knives. Lots of people were disappointed when Spyderco discontinued Calys and there has been an obvious widespread desire for them for a couple of years now.
Pre-ordering is not fan, but doesn't cost you money. 1200 is standard size for sprint run. Also, I am sure, if you will watch this forum os even better Spyderco forum, you will buy these knives. Within last 12 years I never missed a sprint, which I really wanted. Also, may be you want to call few dealers and ask them them to put you on waiting list (also free) or visit websites and ask for e-mail notification. This will not hurt. Yes, in order to get sprint, you need to put some effort. Otherwise, there are plenty of great production knives, which will make great gifts.
Good luck in your hunt

I've never missed a Sprint I've wanted either aside from being unavailable to get online or not knowing about it's release. Cruwear Para!:(

These aren't sold out yet from what I've seen, dealers should be getting more, I would think.

Back