Hats & Knives

Of course :)

49664956903_0412729879_c.jpg

Â

Love the little knife hat pin. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks, it was part of a package I won on Sparks 52 weeks of giveaways. I didn't score any of the main prizes but each week on Sunday evening Spark went live on YouTube and there was a weekly livestream prize pack. I was fortunate enough to win that twice, I also won a modern SOG and a Coldsteel broken skull knives and assorted bling.

bfQZmtv.jpg

Picked this Stetson up today for a steal, reshaped to my liking.
"We don't rent pigs"
;)

That’s a good looking hat, David. :thumbsup: I like the wide brim. I haven’t worn a cowboy hat since I was a kid, but if I was going to wear one, I think I’d want one with a fairly wide brim, otherwise I’d probably end up looking like Oliver Hardy. :D

I’ve posted this photo here before, but this is the hat I wear most days.

4YLv96D.jpg

That’s a good looking hat, David. :thumbsup: I like the wide brim. I haven’t worn a cowboy hat since I was a kid, but if I was going to wear one, I think I’d want one with a fairly wide brim, otherwise I’d probably end up looking like Oliver Hardy. :D

I’ve posted this photo here before, but this is the hat I wear most days.

4YLv96D.jpg
Great hat and knife Barrett, I have a Twins hat that I'm sure many would have thrown out years ago, but I JUST CAN'T:eek::D:D:D Nanc always wondered why but I do believe she gets it now:) I just put it away for the season but seeing yours I'll have to break it out for a photo tomorrow then put it back up...so, pic's coming tomorrow:)

("Old Engineer, post: 19342517, member: 395831")Hat & Lambfoot

Harry(QUOTE)
Nice hat, Harry!!! I've got one just like it!!:D
I bought two OKCA hats from Mr. Barry . I love to buy one hat when a snag a knife from Gunstock Jacks Knives. I never cared for "Charlie" Hats. They looked tacky to me. After looking at the "Charley" Hats on "Hat & Knives" ! I think I might buy one on my next Gunstock Jacks Knives purchase. (edit) I never realized how nice and well made that "Charlie" hat really is. I collect gun and knife hats to wear with pride. After seeing this very nice photo , I really want one now. I'll have a $$$ break after the #74 run.

Last edited:
Back