1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Help please

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Kcorange11, Jun 22, 2019.

1. mrfields

mrfields

Jun 30, 2017
    if you really think it’s fake why would you wanna keep it, even to use as a beater knife in your toolbox?

2. Alpha556

Alpha556

May 29, 2017
    Its real imo. Annodizing varies wildly batch to batch and even when its the same color. Shouldn't use that as a reason to think its fake.
    I dont see any differences in the hardware used. Usually on clones they will use inferior hardware. The blade grind and edge looks legit.

3. Gastonknife

Gastonknife

Dec 15, 2008
    So, everyone thinks this is legit. OP won't send to benchmade for final say. OP admits they are not sure - just thinks it might be a fake. But, goes ahead and files a claim against the seller with paypal.
    Hmmmm. Just hmmmm.

Vaporstang, sickpuppy1 and Bigfattyt like this.
  4. Vaporstang

Vaporstang Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2014
    As far as I can tell this is correct. If @Kcorange11 doesn't care enough to clarify the current status, then I don't care to deal with them. To the ignore list.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    KELAMA and dug24 like this.
  5. GronK

GronK Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 1, 2001
    In the event they rule in his favor doesn't paypal require an item be returned in the condition received to issue a refund?

6. Daedric Panther

Daedric Panther Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2019
    This could have been solved so easily. @Kcorange11 why are you so reluctant to send the knife back to Benchmade? They will clear this whole mess up with a definitive answer about it’s authenticity

7. mrfields

mrfields

Jun 30, 2017
    so what’s the word? did you send the knife in to benchmade to have it checked? or are you still planning on getting your money back & keeping the knife too?

8. OMCHamlin

OMCHamlin

Oct 10, 2000
    He seems reluctant to do anything but come on GBU and talk crap. Anytime he is challenged, he spouts off and clams up, nun'ya business and all.
    I wouldn't do business with him if he were the last (fake) knife owner on earth...

KELAMA and Vaporstang like this.
  9. Velitrius

Velitrius Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2000
    LOL! I gotta follow your lead, OMCHamlin. This has been a debacle for certain.

I come to GBU to update myself on folks with whom I should or should not do business. Most times it's the reported-upon party.

This time it seems the reporting party makes the list.

Case closed.... for me, at any rate.

10. fq55

fq55 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 1999
    I do the same, this comes off as the op being in the wrong and not worth the trouble to have a transaction with.

11. KELAMA

KELAMA

Jun 28, 2013
    ^ It's too bad for you, the Mod's didn't delete this nonsense...but then again, people here wouldn't have learned your true character. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

^ Your posts (from start to finish), has been one big perfect circle.

Good Lord! How old are you, anyway?

^ THIS!

^v^v
    ^ You were 100% correct regarding this kids lack of character, from the very beginning, Rodeo.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

^ :thumbsup::thumbsup:

^ The GBU, IMO, is this forums #1 resource. I come back here periodically just to keep informed, with whom I should stay away from.

Vaporstang likes this.