HI Medallion Give Away- (Spring Medallion Passaround Thread)

The choosing has happened. Although it took some effort to pull him away from his Saturday cartoons long enough to pull a piece of paper from a hat:rolleyes: Pugs75, you are charged with the stewardship of the medallion for the next year.Congrats! Pm inbound..:)

The choosing has happened. Although it took some effort to pull him away from his Saturday cartoons long enough to pull a piece of paper from a hat:rolleyes: Pugs75, you are charged with the stewardship of the medallion for the next year.Congrats! Pm inbound..:)

Wow, Thank you.
I have been following the medallion pass around for a while always hoping it would come my way. I have been on HI since 09 and still to this day check for the DOD every day like it was my first time on the forum. It will come to a good home for a time, and as tradition go off to some lucky member next time around. Thanks Again

Wow, Thank you.
I have been following the medallion pass around for a while always hoping it would come my way. I have been on HI since 09 and still to this day check for the DOD every day like it was my first time on the forum. It will come to a good home for a time, and as tradition go off to some lucky member next time around. Thanks Again

Congrats! I wish it was me. I am not, a crybaby!

just trying to keep track guys so its from yorkshire u.k/ the sunshine state u.s.a. to where next
forgot the state where it was donated from to me (groveling appollogise to the gent concerned)
mick

just trying to keep track guys so its from yorkshire u.k/ the sunshine state u.s.a. to where next
forgot the state where it was donated from to me (groveling appollogise to the gent concerned)
mick

Not sure on that, but it's coming to the Pine Barrens of NJ, close to the shore.

Ok Guys and Gals,
It's time for the spring HI Medallion passaround. For those of you that dont know what this is, it is a tradition that was started back in 2009.

This medallion was placed in my care last year after I won the draw for it.
Here is last years post (please read)

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-Medallion-Passaround!-(PICS-are-a-bit-large)

Please read the links that Karda provided in the above listed post for some history on the passaround.

All the rules that were established are still in play, whoever wins the drawing will get Guardianship of the Medallion for one year and after that it MUST be put back up for passaround for another to cherish.

All that is needed to be part of this wonderful tradition is to post here. I will let this run till Tuesday April 9 and I will place every name in a hat and let my 8 year old daughter pick the winner.

It was an Honor and Privilege to have this in my home and as promised its back up for another.

Last edited:
How cool is this! Please throw me in the hat. Actually a piece of paper representing me would probably be more appropriate and far less frightening to your daughter.

I love this place.

Are you allowed to put your own name in the hat as well Pugs? Might be a risk of getting permanently attached but it would seem fair. Probably in the links, I looked but probably not too thoroughly.

Are you allowed to put your own name in the hat as well Pugs? Might be a risk of getting permanently attached but it would seem fair. Probably in the links, I looked but probably not too thoroughly.

Good question, im not sure on the that, but I will not be putting my name in the hat this year but perhaps next year. To me its a karma thing, I was the lucky guy last year and would like to pass it on to another and keep tradition going.

I went and read the Karda links. It said you could not keep it but it did not address getting lucky two years in a row.

I however agree with you completely. It is a Karma thing and its super cool that many people potentially get to be a part of the medallions travels.

It's a great tradition that should be kept going.

I'm in! I haven't been here that long but it would be an honor to be part of this tradition.

I'm would like to be a part of this as well! I love the idea of this. Think of all that it has seen. Hopefully not just the inside of a drawer!

I'd love to be entered in as well if I'm not too late, it's a great tradition. :thumbup:

Back