HI Medallion Give Away- (Spring Medallion Passaround Thread)

Esav must be testing the power of the Medallion; I know it repels hurricanes.

Also, it makes a statement about you when you wear it: people will step out of your way with respect when you walk down the middle of the street wearing it (this assumes you're carrying a khukuri as well).

Mike

I like SPAM and I don't care what anyone says.

My favorite way to eat it while growing up was "SPAM & Cheese" sammiches:

Pre-cook thinly sliced SPAM. Mom usually did this in a broiler to let some grease drain off.

Slice sharp cheddar (or your favorite-swiss worked well, too) cheese so that you have an equal number of slices to the SPAM.

Lay hot-dog buns open on cookie sheet. Place two slices of cooked SPAM on lower side of bun, and cheese slices on upper side of bun. Toast in oven until cheese starts to melt.

Add condiments if desired, close bun and serve with your choice of sides.

Simple, filling and cheap. :D

Thanks for that ... will give it a try out.

Have put Spam on the grocery shopping list.:thumbup:

That's it folks, the entries are done . . . 125 posts and someone is gonna be the winner (not me of course).

And the winner is . . . Post #102 joe-bob a Texas boy !

Please send me your mailing information and I'll get the Medallion out to you.

Thank you all so much for posting and providing more than a few chuckles and showing me why I love the Bladeforums and the HI Cantina in particular.

Congrats Joe-Bob!!!:thumbup: :cool: :D

I've always loved SPAM, that is until it got too expensive to justify.:(
A bit of trivia I learned watching the Discovery or similar documentary channel is that the name SPAM was thoroughly thought out before or when it first came on the market.
SPAM actually stands for Shoulder Pork/HAM.....sorta like a canned Canadian Bacon if you will!:thumbup: :cool: :D ;)

congrats Joe-Bob:)

Thanks for the contest, Pageophile. It was VERY in the spirit of the Cantina:thumbup:

Congratulations Joe-Bob! :thumbup:

Thanks for a very fun contest Page! :cool:

Congrats Joe-Bob... :D

I haven't been paying attention... SPAM? I Love Spam! Is there a second place prize of a can of Spam??

The medallion went out today bound for it's new home in Texas :)

Again thanks to all that participated, good time, good times :D

The Medallion is in the hands of it's new owner, may it bring joy and luck in it's new home :D

Back