How about that 30" Kobra...

Sign me up for $10. This could be a good start on something that would benefit the Kamis and thats fine by me!

I like the idea guys, but y'all kind of put Uncle on the spot by getting the ball rolling before consulting him. I'm fairly sure he'll give it his blessing, if, he hasn't already sold the Kobra. Still, there's some factors that need to be considered beyond the simple "ten bucks". Like, target fundraising goal, cut off date, and methodology of selecting the winner.

If the big guy gives it the head nod, my check's filled out and ready to send. In a contest like this, everybody's a winner.

Sarge

As far as I'm concerned, he can say NO without hard feelings. Either way, he'll get my $10.

Joe

If it would help Uncle, I could send him a paypal for $100. That way the blade would be paid for. The first 10 people would send me $10, then any after that would send their money to Uncle, for the Kamis. We could set a max # of people, say 15? Uncle would then pick the winner out of a hat and ship the Kobra to them. You guys are honorable, so I would trust you for the $10.

Steve

UB if this is ok you can reply here, or email me at work.
steve.ferguson@slanehosiery.com

Well, if the raffel is a bad idea, I think we have a potential "Pass around". I dont know what to do with a 30" Kobra, but I am sure alot of us will have a good time testing it out. (But not anything extreme please.)

BTW, I count 12 people willing to give in $10.

I don't think you would want me to test it somehow..:D

I would put it through my AK Test.:)

What do you think Uncle Bill.:D

I looked critically at the idea of a raffle, and wondered if Bill and HI might be at risk because of some silly gaming law...via the internet or in Nevada?

I know it's such small potatoes that it seems absurd, however, the mind of a regulatory wieinie can be sub-microscopic.

justa thought.

It's fine with me. I don't think the Nevada Gaming Commission monitors the forum.

Looks like the Kobra is going to find a home.

So when should we call an end to our Raffel sign up? Right now I see 12 people on the list. I am thinking by 5pm Navada time today. What do yall think?

Somebody handle this raffle besides me. I don't know how to do it. The 30" Kobra sold but I have another if you want to do this raffle thing.

I believe we need a 3rd party as to who gets the 30" Kobra.

I was going to volunteer to handle the raffel, (I have a 3 day weekend starting now), but it would be too wierd if I won.

The list stands at:
1. raghorn
2. Berkley
3. gshamr
4. Fedrico
5. Ardvark
6. 32055
7. SamuraiDave (Me)
8. MPisi
9. Ripper
10. Brendan
11. Hoghead
12. Sylvrfalcn

and more are welcome

I just want somebody to collect the money and send it. We'll have one of our lamas pull a name out of a topi.

Let's all send the money to raghorn. It was his idea for this thread. How about it, rh?

Thanks Bro !

Just let me know how I can sort you out. Did you get my e-mail.

B

"Did you get my e-mail"

Yup, but just as I was about to reply to it I was distracted by the barking of a very large squirrel outside my window. I drew that good war blade Moon Dragon, and sallied forth in defense of the manor. The ensuing battle was terrible to behold. Rivers of gore soaked the thirsty ground, and birds fell from the sky, dead from fright at the spectacle. If not for the mystical powers of my Bura forged blade, the vicious killer squirrel would have sent my soul to Valhalla...........oh, did I forget to mention I've got the day off, and had the good foresight to stock the fridge with "refreshments"?

Sarge

ROTFLMAO !!!

:D

Victory is sweet my friend, bravely you fought in defence of your keep. Let your blade always be true and your soul always clean.

B

Back