How many carry a fixed blade all the time?

Every single day I have one with me. It may be small most of the time, but always have one in addition to a folder.

If I could carry a fixed everyday I would but my work kinda frowns on that sort of thing, so I have to sort of hide my folder.. The sad thing is I'm not the only one at my job who would rather have a fixed blade on their person.. Outside of work(off company property), I switch back to my fixed blade(btw its a 20 yr old Buck Vanguard)....

Strictly fixed blades here. I switched a couple years ago and haven't gone back. Something in the 6 1/2 to 7" OAL range in a pocket sheath works great.

I carry the fixed I bought from you along with my SAK.

Awesome Rockywolf! Im glad its getting some use.

Carrying a fixed blade or locking knife here is a prisonable offense........

Nuff said??
Slipjoint in the pocket

I carry a Bark River Mini-Canadian every single day. I also supplement it with a SAK Executive (I think that is the name, the little one, with the scissors) for it's toothpick and scissors. Often I'll throw in my Case Peanut, just cause I like it.

Attachments

• MC_Yellow_Linen_sized.jpg
    MC_Yellow_Linen_sized.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 18
I dont carry one to bed or anything, but my Gossman UNK gets a ton of pocket time. I got a cool Strider knife(fixed blade)coming to me that I will carry from time to time too.

In the woods I always have a field knife on my hip. My Tusker more then likely, but I have been liking the Gunny paired up with the trailhawk lately. I have a BK2 inbound too that Im gonna make a Frankenbecker out of and whoop on.

Everyday. Everywhere. Two in fact (Cold Steel Trailmaster and Buck Paklite Skinner) plus a Leatherman Wave and Cold Steel American Lawman in my pocket.

I carry one almost every day as it isn't a problem where I live. I usually carry a folder if I'm travelling out of my geographic area.

Sure do. Becker Eskabar carried like this. I have found it to be just as easy to carry as a large clipped folder.

carrymethod.jpg

I carry a H.E.S.T everywhere I go. I also have two folders on me at all times. I was carrying a Buck Paklite on my belt until I lucked into a Spyderco Edura 4. So at one point I was carrying two fixed blades.

I have a JK Tin Knife in a sheath on my keychain. I also carry another on my belt. Generally it's the one in my avatar but it is sometimes a smaller one if I'm in states that frown on such things.

Last edited:
Back