How many carry a fixed blade all the time?

I always have either my Izula, my Becker Necker or my Gene Ingram fixed blades on me. They're small enough to go unnoticed and yet enough to be handy for a wide range of chores.

I carry my Izula around my neck everyday, no matter what. I also carry a folder of some sort, sometimes more than one.

I carry two folders .. a mercator on my keyring , an okapi in my pocket , used to swap it around for a opinel but someone knocked it off
I carry fixed blades in my pack if I carry them .
nsw knife laws .. nuff said

I rotate a Izula, swamp warden, and scrapivore or a Rodent solution and HEST. In the woods I go bigger and 1 of the edc's mentioned.

I used to carry a Sanrenmu710 (folder) or an izula. The Izula turned out to be easier to carry because the weight is better distributed (larger surface) and is more comfortable inside the pockets. The weight distribution problem made the Sanrenmu bulky and it ended up falling out of my pocket somehow. I carry my izula in my pocket or my neck ever since. BK2 for Hiking, but the izzy always comes along on my neck or attached to my camelback or backpack.

At the day job fixed blades are no go so I carry a Benchmade folder (until I get around to make my own). All other times I carry a fixed blade (7" total length) in a small of the back sheath with pants, or in the summer when I go cargo shorts I just slip the sheath in my right hand pocket.

As a daily pocket knife it's usually one of these two Canadians (Lil & Mikro II). I like folders but they can be a pain at times. The Lil' Canadian 3V is my favorite blade in this size. The Mikro II is very office friendly and "cute" per a few of the girls there. It shaves wicked fizz sticks also!

LilandMiniCanadians011.jpg

LilandMiniCanadians016.jpg

Here's what I typically carry. Barkie Canadian Special and Vic OHT in a KSF pocket sheath. I also keep a Vic classic in my watch pocket.

0604111452a.jpg

0604111454b.jpg

LOL for the starry night in the background!
I hope is not an original.

As a daily pocket knife it's usually one of these two Canadians (Lil & Mikro II). I like folders but they can be a pain at times. The Lil' Canadian 3V is my favorite blade in this size. The Mikro II is very office friendly and "cute" per a few of the girls there. It shaves wicked fizz sticks also!

LilandMiniCanadians011.jpg

LilandMiniCanadians016.jpg

Back