IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT, WHAT KNIFE WOULD YOU BUY???

You know, I could turn this into a 10 pg Warenski thread, but that would be mean. So I won't.

Rockstead Higo-JH-ZDP Honzukuri

ab5c1d45ed5827e532d4c2666420c9284849a1f7.jpg

Send me a an email

When I die I’ll tell my kids to sell it to you real cheap :)

I have like 3 or 4 sheaths for it I’ve carried it around the world

Here it is I just pulled it out of the cabinet

I’ve buffed it a 100 Times :)

It’s my favorite Bagwell and I have more than a few

It’s a great knife

This sheath is from a Cape Buffalo that I shot that Paul Long did for me

Coolest post I've read today:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’d have Tony bose build me a lockback stockman. 4” long. Main blade would be a clip at 1/8” thick with a nice long pull. The secondaries would be a wharncliff and a pen blade. But they would be reversed from standard stockman so that the wharncliff would open right handed. Those would be 3/16” stock. Some nice amber dyed stag and a double bomb shield. Perfection.

Actually waiting on just about this exact knife from ryuichi kawamura hopefully sometime this month it’ll be finished.

I zeroed in on THIS one many years ago as THE one. A variant of this was what drew me into Custom Knives. Saw it at my first NCCA knife show.

orig.jpg

Like Buster Warenski, Wolfe's well of talent and form is limitless.

The answer for me is easy, if I could find a Moran Damascus ST-24.

Last edited:
There are a number of makers here that I would love to have blades from.....

In addition, a fine vintage nihonto, something from Yoshindo Yoshihara and son, and something from David Mirabile....oh wait (sorry, couldn’t resist).

If money was no object, I'd make this knife for myself and use it to spoon out a lifetime supply of Matt Gregory's homemade red raspberry preserves.

View attachment 776916

Cherry for me :)

:D

Considering how badly I hoard it, it’ll likely be easier to get that knife, TK. :p

I will openly admit that I am a jam-hoarder. In fact, today’s task is Concord grape. We picked them yesterday, at what I consider to be the finest organic Concord grape jam farm in the world. That will be the final batch for the year.

Great choice of knife, btw, TK. :thumbsup:

Back