IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT, WHAT KNIFE WOULD YOU BUY???

Even when money is no object, there are certain ones you just can't buy or sell, if you are unlucky enough to live in one of four particular states:

xlarge.jpg

Knives by Don Hanson III

Anything by Loveless, Lile or Moran.

Preferably a dropped hunter in green canvas Micarta, a Mission knife (in black) and an ST-24.

Sadly, I'm pretty certain that it will never happen.:rolleyes:

Ian.

I have spent rather large amts of money on customs, folders in particular, but doubt that I'll do it anymore.
I feel no need to carry anything more expensive than a Wilson/CRK Sebenza...along with a REK-customized cross-draw fixed blade.

If i had won the lottery or $ was no object then at this point in time would have loved to own me a Lee Williams Kickstop Donk, Michael Raymond Starlit, Scott Cook Lochsa, Jim Burke Rebel, D. Munroe Warg, GTC Stampede, Tim Curry Ronin and many more that I cannot think of.

A man can dream right.

THAT is the right answer. :thumbsup:
Haha it's been my absolute favorite knife ever since I found out what custom knives and hamons were.
But there's something about j.Louis' designs that really catch my eye. To me a Bowie/fighter doesn't get anymore elegant and beautiful so it got the edge this round. :)

Methuselah, after Joey dies, and you die, I want dibs on that blade, so tell your wife it’s earmarked for me.

:p

Bill Bagwell Bowie... https://imgur.com/gallery/aqwcs
If I could have only one I would love to have a custom Bill Bagwell Bowie, this would be just fine for me.

Send me a an email

When I die I’ll tell my kids to sell it to you real cheap :)

I have like 3 or 4 sheaths for it I’ve carried it around the world

Here it is I just pulled it out of the cabinet

I’ve buffed it a 100 Times :)

It’s my favorite Bagwell and I have more than a few

It’s a great knife

This sheath is from a Cape Buffalo that I shot that Paul Long did for me

Methuselah, after Joey dies, and you die, I want dibs on that blade, so tell your wife it’s earmarked for me.

:p
Well mr. Gregory this is certainly turning out to be my favorite thread ever.
I wonder if Joe skydives or likes to scuba dive with sharks or spars with James Keating?
Anyway, if you and I are going to make friends I think it would be a good start to send me some of that jelly I've heard of that you have...
I like red raspberry and strawberry, but I'm open to surprises.:p

:D

Well mr. Gregory this is certainly turning out to be my favorite thread ever.
I wonder if Joe skydives or likes to scuba dive with sharks or spars with James Keating?
Anyway, if you and I are going to make friends I think it would be a good start to send me some of that jelly I've heard of that you have...
I like red raspberry and strawberry, but I'm open to surprises.:p

Sam Lurquin Maximus Bowie would be my #1 choice. Love that blade and all the versions I've seen online.

Back