I'm Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can vouch that pneumonia is the pits. I went through that as a lad. It ruined the family vacation out in Oklahoma. I coughed like Godzilla barking all the way home. Glad you skirted around that whole intubation scene.

I can vouch that pneumonia is the pits. I went through that as a lad. It ruined the family vacation out in Oklahoma. I coughed like Godzilla barking all the way home. Glad you skirted around that whole intubation scene.
I go through phases with coughing. Having a hell of a time with it today. Thanks man.

Thanks gang, appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

I honestly don't feel horrible, but I still have a cough, and my oxygen levels refuse to get better. Doctor's office was supposed to call me Friday, but didn't. Hoping they call today.

Friday a nurse from the hospital called to check up on me, and after telling her my symptoms, she asked me if I've ever had a problem with congestive heart failure. Even though I haven't it gave me yet something else to worry about. She suggested I go back on oxygen 24/7. I did do that. Had it on all weekend. This morning, I checked my levels, and it read 95%. Unhooked it, went to take a whiz, and when I walked back to the living room, it dropped back down to 89% that fast. Like I've said before, it should be 95-100% without taking oxygen. A few weeks ago I was doing great, but now it seems to be getting worse again. I have a feeling I'm going to end up back in the hospital again.

Thanks man, this crap does suck.

Hate to hear this crap seems to be holding on. Hopefully a little more time and your body will start getting stronger.

I know a couple people in there 20s that are still having some rough days months after they went through a bout with it. They are gaining but they have a few bad days here and there.

Yeah, this crap is so unpredictable.

I am hearing through the grapevine that our direct contact medical staff are getting the vaccine today. My email said this week sometime (I am off work until the 4th of January) . And by the time I get back it will be available to non medical staff . Personally I am not going to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back