Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Very excited for this. Should be here tomorrow. Starting to think My wife is going to lay claim to this if the handles are smaller and as comfortable as the larger fusion ones are. Will try and post a group fusion comparison pic.

Damn near perfection!

b7252ab6-331f-4fbf-8886-aee4549f33dc-jpeg.1063245

Attachments

• B7252AB6-331F-4FBF-8886-AEE4549F33DC.jpeg
    B7252AB6-331F-4FBF-8886-AEE4549F33DC.jpeg
    314.1 KB · Views: 354
I wished they would just do one pattern or the other on the handles instead of both. It just looks odd and makes no difference on grip :-(

I remember the first time I saw a fusion Battle Mistress and thought the same thing! That being said, I’m glad the mini fusion handles carry on the tradition. The new handle just melts in the hand! Kind of like a satin jack made love with a heavy heart and this is the offspring lol.

I remember the first time I saw a fusion Battle Mistress and thought the same thing! That being said, I’m glad the mini fusion handles carry on the tradition. The new handle just melts in the hand! Kind of like a satin jack made love with a heavy heart and this is the offspring lol.

Do you think it feels better being smaller than the standard fusion handles?

Do you think it feels better being smaller than the standard fusion handles?

The difference is subtle brother! She certainly feels more petite than my FFBM with mags, but unlike the bigger guns she feels as if she’ll be more at home with a variety of chores rather than a dedicated chopper. If you are looking for a compact chopper that would also be at home making fuzz sticks, sharpening stake posts, etc., but still able to fit in a day pack, look no further :cool: Grab one. You won’t be disappointed!

The difference is subtle brother! She certainly feels more petite than my FFBM with mags, but unlike the bigger guns she feels as if she’ll be more at home with a variety of chores rather than a dedicated chopper. If you are looking for a compact chopper that would also be at home making fuzz sticks, sharpening stake posts, etc., but still able to fit in a day pack, look no further :cool: Grab one. You won’t be disappointed!

I’ve already got one on order.

A nuclear version with competition finish and hand shaped Black canvas Micarta handles :)

I'm trying to get another one now. After seeing these and then an orange and black G10 handle on a black coated FBM, really want that color combo too. Probably should've just sucked it up and tried for 2 from the start.

Got mine. Love it. It's fusion steel heart size but sort of leaner.. hard to explain. The new handle is really great. I probably need another one..

I am going to have to try and snag one of these . I had to cancel my order for a nuke and a CG but I did have enough funds to score a Bushwhacker Mistress and a Pirtle sheath off the exchange. In the future I won't bite off more bacon than I can chew lol.

I wished they would just do one pattern or the other on the handles instead of both. It just looks odd and makes no difference on grip :-(
aww man i really like the handle texture difference! to each their own of course, but one is for palm sweat and the other is for thumb grip. even the big blades I tend to hold sideways for smaller stuff. Or at least that's what works for me. :).

It's really great. Yes the handle is small (edit: it's actually not that small after measuring, see NFNO Nano handle question thread), but super comfortable, almost delicate..? Not a word I typically associate with Busse. The whole package is really light as well. This may be the perfect thickness for INFI. Here are some comparison shots with other fusion handles.

Left to right Nano Fusion-Forsaken Steel Heart, Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart, Fusion Battle Huck, and CG Fusion Battle Mistress.

ndP9rgu.jpg

1wftdxd.jpg

Edit: having trouble getting the images to show up. Link should work though. will try again later.

Last edited:
It's really great. Yes the handle is small, but super comfortable, almost delicate..? Not a word I typically associate with Busse. The whole package is really light as well. This may be the perfect thickness for INFI. Here are some comparison shots with other fusion handles.

Left to right Nano Fusion-Forsaken Steel Heart, Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart, Fusion Battle Huck, and CG Fusion Battle Mistress.

https://imgur.com/ndP9rgu
https://imgur.com/1wftdxd

Edit: having trouble getting the images to show up. Link should work though. will try again later.
Great comparison pics

Back