Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I wish there was more of a consistency with the sharpness. A few flak jacks I got were screaming sharp. I was pleasantly surprised. Most of the ones I get aren’t very sharp and a few have been down right dull. From the names I get on the cardboard it seems like Beef was one of the better people sharpening the blades.
As a new Busse fan and owner of 4 blades, I’m shocked they’re not ALL screaming sharp. Can you send them in for Beef to sharpen? ....maybe as part of the lifetime warranty?

I would like to see some comp too. In particular, mine.
Seven weeks to the day since the ding, and still no shipping notice.
Maybe things will start to move a little faster now that they've got a couple days above freezing in Wauseon.

Just got shipping notice on maroon micarta comp finish. I suspect I will have it tomorrow if I can get the signature figured out.

I got dinged on 1/10, so less than 4 weeks for me. Shows "Awaiting Shipment".
I feel lucky, now.

Ooooo!!!! That's the same thing I ordered! Maybe I'll get shipping notice soon, too! :eek:

Order #65324
Order Date: 24th Oct 2018

This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment

Your Order Contains: 1 x Forsaken Steel Heart Competition Finish
(Nuclear Option: $110.00, Handle Options: Maroon Canvas, Hand Shaped Handle Option: No Thanks)

Didn't matter if I was one of first to order within 4 minutes, lets have others go first.

expressionless-face_1f611.png

It's really great. Yes the handle is small, but super comfortable, almost delicate..? Not a word I typically associate with Busse. The whole package is really light as well. This may be the perfect thickness for INFI. Here are some comparison shots with other fusion handles.

Left to right Nano Fusion-Forsaken Steel Heart, Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart, Fusion Battle Huck, and CG Fusion Battle Mistress.

Edit: having trouble getting the images to show up. Link should work though. will try again later.

Is the NFFSH you just received sage coating with green micarta? I have the same on order, if so. Whatever combo it is looks great! Congrats.

Back