Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

It's really great. Yes the handle is small, but super comfortable, almost delicate..? Not a word I typically associate with Busse. The whole package is really light as well. This may be the perfect thickness for INFI. Here are some comparison shots with other fusion handles.

Left to right Nano Fusion-Forsaken Steel Heart, Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart, Fusion Battle Huck, and CG Fusion Battle Mistress.

ndP9rgu.jpg

1wftdxd.jpg

Edit: having trouble getting the images to show up. Link should work though. will try again later.

Yours looks really pointy, I like that.
For some reason the pic of the nuclear competition one Jerry posted doesn’t look quite as pointy but I hope it is.

Maybe it’s the angle of the pic.

Nothing here. Comp nuked micarta. Dinged a few days before Christmas.
But the posted pics do satisfy a little and remind me it'll be worth the wait. Heck might even be able to get the kydex before I get the knife and I could start wearing it the day it arrives

UPS showed up with my midnight blue coated/maroon canvas non nuked Forsaken Steel Heart yesterday afternoon. I’ve been too damned sick to even feel like playing with it, but it sure is a sweet piece of INFI!
hI5gHAf.jpg

BWgpjbR.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is still awaiting shipment. Non nuke CF black G10

How's the edge thickness on this one. Only complaint I've ever had with any of my Busse knives is geometry that's thicker than I prefer.

How's the edge thickness on this one. Only complaint I've ever had with any of my Busse knives is geometry that's thicker than I prefer.

I asked them to thin mine down a lot. We will see if they actually do it.

Last edited:
Sense I got a Wicked edge I just don't worry about the factory edge on any knife anymore.

I specially asked them to thin mine down a lot. We will see if they actually do it.
That would be fantastic if they did, please let us know! My hunch is that they won't since that would be more of a custom shop request, it would also add a lot labor cost.

Sense I got a Wicked edge I just don't worry about the factory edge on any knife anymore.
The WE is a fantastic sharpening system! My only complaint is that it can take forever if you want to change the geometry any at all; once you put in the effort once on a knife though, it's gravy from that point on. Fortunately, most of the Busse's that I have gotten lately have been pretty sharp from factory. The exception is the daggers (FMV8 and FMV14) that I received, they were barely sharp enough to slice butter, and even then only if the butter was warm.

If anybody who has gotten one of these and also owns a large Spec Ops Brand sheath, could you see if this will fit?

I wish there was more of a consistency with the sharpness. A few flak jacks I got were screaming sharp. I was pleasantly surprised. Most of the ones I get aren’t very sharp and a few have been down right dull. From the names I get on the cardboard it seems like Beef was one of the better people sharpening the blades.

The WE is a fantastic sharpening system! My only complaint is that it can take forever if you want to change the geometry any at all; once you put in the effort once on a knife though, it's gravy from that point on. Fortunately, most of the Busse's that I have gotten lately have been pretty sharp from factory. The exception is the daggers (FMV8 and FMV14) that I received, they were barely sharp enough to slice butter, and even then only if the butter was warm.

Back