Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Could anyone put up the Forsaken Steel Heart next to a CGFBM? I would like to see how well it looks while side by side since CGFBM has been my grail knife since 2005 or whenever it was released.

If not CGFBM, Huck Finn is next best.

Much thanks in advance!

Could anyone put up the Forsaken Steel Heart next to a CGFBM? I would like to see how well it looks while side by side since CGFBM has been my grail knife since 2005 or whenever it was released.

If not CGFBM, Huck Finn is next best.

Much thanks in advance!

Hey LadyEarth! Check out page 19 of this thread. :).

It's really great. Yes the handle is small (edit: it's actually not that small after measuring, see NFNO Nano handle question thread), but super comfortable, almost delicate..? Not a word I typically associate with Busse. The whole package is really light as well. This may be the perfect thickness for INFI. Here are some comparison shots with other fusion handles.

Left to right Nano Fusion-Forsaken Steel Heart, Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart, Fusion Battle Huck, and CG Fusion Battle Mistress.

ndP9rgu.jpg

1wftdxd.jpg

Edit: having trouble getting the images to show up. Link should work though. will try again later.

Oh my heart! Now I need all three (CGFBM, Huck Finn, and Forsaken Steel Heart) together in my collection. :eek::confused:

Just took delivery of my maroon on CF today. Handle is... interesting. Not sure how I fell about it. It’s about like the difference between a Gen 3 Glock G17 and a Gen 5 G19X. Very subtly smaller, but definitely noticeable. If someone has size Large glove hands, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear them say it’s too small. I’m not even sure it’s not too small for my size small-medium glove hands. But I LOVE the regular size fusion handle.

This will probably grow on me. But it will take some use to get there.

Shipping ding for Nuked comp tan micarta. Arrived wed.

Can’t wait

Just took delivery of my maroon on CF today. Handle is... interesting. Not sure how I fell about it. It’s about like the difference between a Gen 3 Glock G17 and a Gen 5 G19X. Very subtly smaller, but definitely noticeable. If someone has size Large glove hands, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear them say it’s too small. I’m not even sure it’s not too small for my size small-medium glove hands. But I LOVE the regular size fusion handle.

This will probably grow on me. But it will take some use to get there.

I used mine a bit over the weekend, have large hands, and think it's too small for hard chopping, as preferences go. It feels a lot more like a big bushcraft or hunting knife where the handle fits well for non-aggressive tasks. It batons really well somehow. I didn't get much hand shock at all, nearly as good as a resiprene handle.

I think there's either a lack of grip or there's too little material at the fore and pinky finger spots. I will say, it snap cuts really well so if you over-exaggerate the wrist flick, like one might for a light kuhkri, it does pretty well for "controlled chopping" like shaping sticks.

It's beautiful; I may end up modding mine with some grip tape to build some girth or just to add a hint of grabbiness.

l2rd7Hwl.jpg

7qWGSQal.jpg

qVYXaNvl.jpg

252rA6Cl.jpg

Last edited:
I came home from college about 2 hours ago (6pm) and the box was there next to the backdoor. Got to love living in the country where you can just leave packages and no one will come and get it, especially in middle of the winter.

Opened it up and got it into my hands as quickly as I could. Wow...it actually fits my hand really well and feels very light and nimble while looking like a big Rambo knife. This is exactly what I've always imagined my imaginary knife will be like if I was to design one every time I watch some army movies including re-watching Rambo movies (one of my favorite movies).

Can't wait to get it tested outside and pamper it with some nice sheath, maybe some battered war beaten looking sheath. Or a Fallout 4 theme sheath. Mmmm options options options.

I used mine a bit over the weekend, have large hands, and think it's too small for hard chopping, as preferences go. It feels a lot more like a big bushcraft or hunting knife where the handle fits well for non-aggressive tasks. It batons really well somehow. I didn't get much hand shock at all, nearly as good as a resiprene handle.

I think there's either a lack of grip or there's too little material at the fore and pinky finger spots. I will say, it snap cuts really well so if you over-exaggerate the wrist flick, like one might for a light kuhkri, it does pretty well for "controlled chopping" like shaping sticks.

It's beautiful; I may end up modding mine with some grip tape to build some girth or just to add a hint of grabbiness.

l2rd7Hwl.jpg

7qWGSQal.jpg

qVYXaNvl.jpg

252rA6Cl.jpg

That's really, really, nice to know that she will baton so well. I was wandering about that.

I will say that I really love the blade shape, length, etc. And the grip is kinda growing on me already. But I honestly think, so far, that if it had the standard-size fusion grip, it would be my favorite blade of all mid-size blades. The size of the blade just begs for the fusion grip.

Now, what I will say, after playing with the grip some more, is that the nano-fusion grip will be PERFECT for the NFNO. Yep. Perfect.

Got mine today. Like the handle. I think it will really fit well with the NO. Spent 3 hours with it on the WE tonight. Just finished putting a 22 degree edge on it. I will post some pics after I get the sheath made.

Back