• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelets

The 3rd run is in my secret warehouse and ready to ship!

The 3rd run lettering is even whiter in daylight than the 1st run. Same fierce glow in the dark.

The 3rd run includes some with the same Both ears to the ground! / Go forth and multipy! messages, and the new Glasgow Commemorative Bracelet!

The new Glasgow Commemorative Bracelet says Kick 'em in the nuts! and Set 'em on fire! -- or maybe it doesn't! Maybe it says Set 'em on fire! and Kick 'em in the nuts! The bracelet is round -- you decide!!!

Maybe you think you don't need a Glasgow Commemorative Bracelet -- but think of your old age! What if you get forgetful in your old age? Sometimes older people have difficulty remembering things, even important things. What if someday you get old and forgetful and someone starts annoying you and you can't remember what to do about it? Your bracelet will remind you!

Same price, only $5 each, and you can combine bracelets for quantity discount -- so if you want one of each (and doesn't everybody need at least one of each?) that will only cost $9 including shipping AND HANDLING!!! $1 extra per order for international shipping.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(flashlight, knife, & notebook not included)

Attachments

• Daily Record.jpg
    Daily Record.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,599
  • Glasgow 01.jpg
    Glasgow 01.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,218
  • Glasgow 02.jpg
    Glasgow 02.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Glasgow 03.jpg
    Glasgow 03.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,205
  • Glasgow 04.jpg
    Glasgow 04.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,139
Yeeehawwwww!!! One of each, please! PayPal on the way!

firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif

Do I get a prize for being first in line on all of these? :confused: :D

3 of each please! (Great gifts for Christmas and birthdays!)

PM sent

Only $5 for your first bracelet!
Only $4 for each additional bracelet in the same order!
price includes shipping AND HANDLING!!!!!!!
International shipping $1 extra per order

Send paypal to CougarAllen@gmail.com -- but if you want to use a credit/debit card with paypal email me and I'll tell you a different paypal account to send it to.

An Open Invitation to Thieves
Personal checks also accepted, and I will send your Investment Grade Tactical Cougar Bracelet without waiting for your check to clear.

Last edited:
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif
firethenkick-1.gif

Do I get a prize for being first in line on all of these? :confused: :D

Yes -- you get yours first! I already received your paypal so yours is going out today. Looks like I'll be bringing other people's bracelets to the post office today too, but I will be sure to hand the mailman yours first!

Little Richard has nothing on you.... :cool:

Yes -- you get yours first! I already received your paypal so yours is going out today. Looks like I'll be bringing other people's bracelets to the post office today too, but I will be sure to hand the mailman yours first!

Little Richard has nothing on you.... :cool:

Yippee! What does the good Reverend have to do with it? I'm running slow today. :D

I think I sent you an e-mail through the forums, but my e-mail received the message I sent you, so I have no idea wtf is going on, send me your credit card paypal address if you don't mind selling a pair of those.

Look again -- there's a brief reply at the bottom of that email, just the paypal address. That's all you need. Just send $9 and your snailmail address and I'll get your bracelets in today's mail, and soon you will be cool! :cool:

Cougar, are you still doing the bracelets? I've gotta have a couple. In fact, (if you don't mind) I'm thinkin of naming my next child 'Kick them in the nuts, set them on fire'. Either that or Lex Luther, I can't decide. Clint

I have bracelets. If you have money, we can make a deal. :cool:

Better get an extra one to put aside for the kid....

Back