• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelets

You overpaid a bit but I refunded the extra. I can't go cheating people out of $2 -- I have a reputation to maintain! Your bracelets will go out in tomorrow's mail. You are gonna be sooooooo cool!

You can learn about bracelets from another vendor here. My bracelets are fully compatible with them -- in fact they are so compatible that if you were to leave them alone together in the dark there's no telling what might happen. :cool:

Hey Cougar

Any more of those Cthulu ones left? Tres chic. Not too many even know of Mr. Lovecraft. I'll keep an eye on the board for your answer.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes, I still have a good supply of Cthulhu bracelets. How many do you want?

Why settle for a lesser evil?
attachment.php

CTHULHU FTHAGN!

Cool. Glad to hear it. I suppose I'll take just the one. I'd get one for my wife ut she already thinks I'm nuts for wanting one for myself. Some people have no taste! ;) Just let me know how to get you the money and my address. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Send paypal to CougarAllen@gmail.com -- but if you want to use a credit/debit card with paypal email me and I'll tell you a different paypal account to send it to.

An Open Invitation to Thieves
Personal checks also accepted, and I will send your Investment Grade Tactical Cougar Bracelet without waiting for your check to clear.

Just sent you that payment Cougar. That's my wife's name on the account, but it's the right address. Post back if you don't get all the info you need. Thanks again. You're awesome!:D

Last edited:
I changed the email address for that PayPal account to CougarAllen@gmail.com -- I'm not sure what happens if you send a payment to the old email address. When did you send it? What is your PayPal username? Did you get a response? Please email details to CougarAllen@gmail.com

This is definitely my fault -- I didn't edit all the earlier posts in this thread. I'll do that now.

P.S. Please put your snailmail address and which bracelet you want in the email, too. I think we can probably sort out my PayPal goof but there's no reason to wait on sending your bracelet.

Okay, the payment did reach my PayPal account. I didn't get an email notification from PayPal, probably because they sent it to the old address. I'll send your bracelet in today's mail.

Stop the presses; Rodent Gets Last Pre-Christmas IGTG-i-t-DCB thingamajig!

Bwaaaa, haaaa, haaaa!

:D

Yo Cow-boyee; way back in the frigid and waning days of two naught naught seven (when you were ignoring your cattle and busily modding a small yet influential interweb-thingie knife community [ahhh..., the glory days of bladeforumsdotcom]), I dutifully wrote out a check, put it in an envelope, addressed the envelope:
Meester Largish-Medium Sized North American Predatory Cat Allen (ML-MSNAPCA)
#### ML-MSNAPCA's Street
ML-MSNAPCA's Fair City, ML-MSNAPC'As State, and zip code.
I waited and waited, then I waited some more. I think I may have even forgotten to undertake a few important bodily functions while I have waited, but I digress. As of yesterday's mail no coolio-moolio tactical bracelet of any kind has yet graced my personage. I checked my checking account (I may have even double checked checked my checking account) and check number #### was never cashed! I am suspicious! Some ninjas must have intercepted my envelope to you and left me tactical bracelet-less in a futile effort to hinder my coolness (I say "piffle" to them). The only other explanation is you have decided to keep the check with my signature "Ratius Stuphius, Phud" what with your keen insight into future trends realizing it will increase in value to a quarter of a tenth of a cent more than the paper it is written on. If the latter is the case, I will be more than happy to send you a separate autograph, a more personal one, perhaps onna picture of my furry personage with my enormous ball sack stuphed into a speedo. If it was the ninja's, well they can just kcasymkcil! In any case, I have almost worn a hole in my front porch and I could possibly explode at any moment due to previously mentioned bodily functions (bf) issues, due to waiting. I am thinking we need to make another arrangement, one that insures that no stinkin' ninjas will be involved and that will allow me some sorely needed bf time. Perhaps I will have to resort to using the hated Paypal (the Devil's Coinpurse), even though it has been reputed to be infiltrated with stinkin' ninjas (could they just take a shower every now and then; really, how would that hurt).
I hope this missive finds you and your three cows, Mrs. Wogus, Mrs. Wurzburger, and Mrs. Wiggins (bonus points for origin of the latter three sans interweb-thingie lookup),
rats...

I never got a check from you and I was left to presume you had gone over to the Dark Side and didn't want a Cougar Bracelet any more. Seems the Dark Side intercepted your message -- let's try again!
Meester Largish-Medium Sized North American Predatory Cat Allen
That may have been the problem. A Cougar is the Large Size North American Predatory Cat. The Medium Size would be a Lynx. That check may have been diverted to my good twin, Lynx Allen. (I'm the evil twin.) But wait ... no, he would have cashed it. :confused:

Send me an email and I'll give you my snailmail address again, or you can do PayPal, either way.

I never got a check from you and I was left to presume you had gone over to the Dark Side and didn't want a Cougar Bracelet any more. Seems the Dark Side intercepted your message -- let's try again!

That may have been the problem. A Cougar is the Large Size North American Predatory Cat. The Medium Size would be a Lynx. That check may have been diverted to my good twin, Lynx Allen. (I'm the evil twin.) But wait ... no, he would have cashed it. :confused:

Send me an email and I'll give you my snailmail address again, or you can do PayPal, either way.

Up here, we have to contend with both Ice-Monkeys, and Snow-Ball (don't ask) Ligers, so you can understand my confusion. Speaking of which I will do the Devil's Coinpurse, and give you two (II, 2, dos, more-than-one) addresses to mail some to, as one pair will be birfday gifts to my, hopefully, still friends.
I will soon email you to obtain the credit card, double-secret squirrel email addy so as to diminish the likelihood of me screwing this up yet again.
all da best,
rats...

Just recieved it today (yesterday) Cougar! My journey to the dark side is now complete. It's awesome. Thank you for prompt service and the totally cool tactical bracelet.:cool:

How bout one that says "what would sonny barger do?"

How many people want a bracelet that says:
If you hide your head in the sand
you'll suffocate

While I'm here, I'm currently a bit low on the original Both ears to the ground! Go forth and multiply! -- there might be a delay on those if I run out before the next shipment arrives at my secret warehouse. Other than that I don't anticipate any delays.

Back