Is knife making worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really what it is all about.. Family.

Yeah,... you do what you've got to do.

I don't want my kids to think it was about money, or that money is always the answer... it sure can help when you need it though. It’s better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Speaking from experience though,.. it's probably a lot wiser to play broke than pretend to be rich. I learned that from my dad. ;)

Last edited:
Mercedes CLK3.jpgmercedes clk knf mkr 001.jpg

I have figured out the only way I can make or keep any money from knifemaking is:

1. Have a good day job
2. Don't quit your day job

Oh snap... it just got REAL, suckas!

IMG_0057-6.jpg

Dude,
Is that a LIGHTSABER next to the hammer?

you win!

-Page

That is really what it is all about.. Family.

[youtube]V5Ghk90tTdA[/youtube][/QUOTE
Thanks for inspiration once again. Family and making an honest living doing what is in your heart. Us type A guys couldn't ask for a better life.

Family and making an honest living doing what is in your heart. Us type A guys couldn't ask for a better life.

There it is. :thumbup:

I wouldn't trade my life's work for any other "job" on the planet. I've said it before and I'll say it again - if times get bad I'll do anything legal to feed my family - I've shoveled manure, slung drinks, roofed houses, played guitar in cover bands, and worked in more factories than I can count. But I'll always come back to knifemaking. Not just because I want to... because I have to.

There it is. :thumbup:

I wouldn't trade my life's work for any other "job" on the planet. I've said it before and I'll say it again - if times get bad I'll do anything legal to feed my family - I've shoveled manure, slung drinks, roofed houses, played guitar in cover bands, and worked in more factories than I can count. But I'll always come back to knifemaking. Not just because I want to... because I have to.
I am an AX Slinger myself. I like the 7 string stuff like Dream Theatre. It seems there are a lot of musicians who migrate to knifemaking. We could start a band and travel from knife show to show playing gigs along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back