It Needs a Name ***Winner***

Really nice looking there!

The Owaine Whittler

G2

Same here. That's why I liked the Deschutes idea...its a great Porter.

Wish I would have seen this before I went grocery shopping this evening! :(
I actually saw Deschutes Porter at the store and remembered someone mentioning Deschutes in this thread, but I wasn't going to buy the beer without a recommendation. Next week! :D:D

Oh, yeah. Northwoods Snake River Whittler, although I like to shorten it to the Northwoods Snake.

- GT

Last edited:
Deschutes is awesome and I second this name. Not for the area, but for the pub house in Portland that I killed my day when a flight got delayed. Maybe name the line after some of the great Oregon breweries.

Oregon has a few light houses so maybe the "Lighthouse Whittler". The type of knife a lonely lighthouse keeper would use to whittle driftwood in the evenings or during the winter months.

This has been a great thread for me as I have been reading up on Oregon History this morning and I must say - I am fascinated! Browsing late 1800's Oregon photos is better than watching a movie. Try it!

In the end I have seen the winning name: Deschutes.

Now I'm reading about those Petrified Forests out that way!

:)

Eric

Well, I didn't think that "dysentery whittler" had quite the same panache.

How else can you die in that game? Could be a good theme draw.

Assassin Whittler, BrokeBone Whittler, Landslide Whittler, SunStroke Whittler, FlashFlood Whittler, Ambush Whittler, ColdCock Whittler, HoeDown Whittler, Ransack Whittler, Hootenanny Whittler, WagonWhip Whittler, Bank Heist Whittler, Sheriffs Whittler, Calistoga Whittler.

Mongoose Half Whittler. (can kill those damn snakes!)

Eric

Here we go!

The Willamette Whittler

11121312_10153276316274493_2712084760715429038_o.jpg

WHAT? This went for 6 pages and was won on the second post? Hahaha Congrats Draggart. :thumbup:

Back