It's coming....another Raffle for Ram's Tuition

Big Bob said:
I've got my eye on the 25" Sirupati as I've been interested in one for a while, though the horn handled 21" Chitlangi is a close second. ;)

Bob

Not that I'm paying attention at all Bob, but that's a _22"_ horn handled Chitlangi! Very nice!

N.

I'm looking at the wootz sword. If not that then I need to look some more. perhaps a good camp/kitchen knife.

It's my Mom's birthday today. She's 79. Had to stop by there for a few minutes. Printing the entries now to cut them up and put them in a hat. Just a few minutes more! :p

Steve :D

And the winners are:

1st pick Svashtar - 14" Bura (Baby) Dui Chirra

2nd pick Ddean - Philippine Tenegre

3rd pick Raghorn - 20" AK

Congratulations to the winners and much thanks for everyone who contributed. It's a wonderful thing that you guys have done. Total raised was $1000.72! Money will be wire transferred to Ram as soon as the paypal transfer goes to my checking acct.

Winners, please post and let me know which one you want. Svashtar first.

Thank you all SO MUCH for helping Ram.

Steve

ferguson said:
It's my Mom's birthday today. She's 79.
Steve :D
Steve, Send Happy Birthday wishes to your mom.

Congratulations, Svashtar, Ddean, and Raghorn.

"Those guys were winners without any raffle."

We're all winners today!!!!!! :)

Outstanding! Thanks Steve and everyone else! Congrats Dean and Raghorn as well. A thousand bucks for Ram! That's great. Let's see here: I choose....

Dave Hahn's Osage Orange Junge! (-:

OK, Ok, just kidding! Like Steve doesn't have enough goodies as it is to choose from here.

Decisions, decisions!

Give me a minute guys while I look these over.

Norm

Take all the time that you need. The only people in a hurry are Ddean, and Raghorn. ;) :)

Steve

Well, at first I told myself I would get that tasty sword, but have something similar, so can't really justify something almost identical. And I love Chitlangi's. My Amtrak 21" in wood is my first khuk and still favorite. That Kumar one is really nice but doesn't affect quite me the same way. All those custom refinished wood handles are fantastic, but I have many of those blades already and should learn how to sand and shine those handles up myself. The kerambit is really beautiful, but I have a couple, although neither is that nice. Finally, I don't have a Reti, and understand they are made from files, but don't have any specs on this one and again it doesn't "call" to me so to speak.

SO, I hope Dean and Raghorn are not disappointed, however if it's all the same I think I'll go with the 14" Bura (Baby) Dui Chirra with horn handle. My son needs an all around camp knife and I think the little Dui Chirras feel and balance great, and my eye keeps going back to this little guy again and again.

Steve, thanks again very much for administering such a great fund raiser, not to mention putting up all the beautiful blades! :D :D :D

Regards,

Norm

ferguson said:
And the winners are:

1st pick Svashtar - 14" Bura (Baby) Dui Chirra

2nd pick Ddean

3rd pick Raghorn
:eek:

I can't believe it.
I'd completely forgotten about the drawing.

Thinking.................
Sooooo.........many..........beauties.
Thinking.................

~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<>call me
'Dean' :)-FYI-FWIW-IIRC-JMO-M2C-YMMV-TIA-YW-GL-HH-HBD-IBSCUTWS-tWotBGUaDUaDUaD
<> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

Mmmmmmmm...................

Went back to look at the spread
& I just can't decide

:rolleyes:

I'll let Raghorn go ahead and make his choice,

no sense holding him up while I ponder

BTW Steve,
thanks for helping us to help you to help Ram

~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<>call me
'Dean' :)-FYI-FWIW-IIRC-JMO-M2C-YMMV-TIA-YW-GL-HH-HBD-IBSCUTWS-tWotBGUaDUaDUaD
<> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

Raghorn want's the 20" AK if you don't want it. Take your time. No hurry.

Steve

Back