John Lloyd Knives

I REALLY like my John Lloyd knives!
20130126_092401.jpg

Nice pile Clutch! Way to go John!

Last edited:
One of the things about owning one of John's knives is that you can be pretty sure it's one of a kind.

Eight and counting.

Bumping this thread up so Corey can find it easier. He's got something coming that he'll want to show you, I'm betting.

Thank you Vince, I hope everything is well with you my friend.
Corey, bring on those photo's please!

My only:

lloyd_fc.jpg

lloyd_fw.jpg

It is quite a knife. I'm not sure, but I believe the handles are some kind of bone. The blade is great and has a half stop.

Thank you Vince, I hope everything is well with you my friend.
Corey, bring on those photo's please!

Doing fine Duncan Thank You.

I have a little announcement to make,on behalf of my friend & slipjoint knifemaker John Lloyd ....
John is going to be starting a project,constructing a custom home for his son. He will continue to work on knives that he has orders for ,but is going to lay off taking any new custom orders , from now until he is ready to , again. He wishes to extend a big Thanks to all for your support,but replying to emails may get spotty as he will be very busy with this project. Thank You all for your understanding .

Hi all

I have a few of John's knives. I am away from home right now, so don't know how each one is stamped. But I do have one Lloyd with me. The stamp is neither a Loreto stamp or a script stamp. It just says JHLloyd.

Vince, or anyone else, do you know where he might have made this knife? IMG_0133.jpg Not a great picture, sorry. I actually have to use a loop to read the stamp.

It is not a do or die that I need to know, just curious. I think John's knives are great value for the money.

Hi all

I have a few of John's knives. I am away from home right now, so don't know how each one is stamped. But I do have one Lloyd with me. The stamp is neither a Loreto stamp or a script stamp. It just says JHLloyd.

Vince, or anyone else, do you know where he might have made this knife? View attachment 339579 Not a great picture, sorry. I actually have to use a loop to read the stamp.

It is not a do or die that I need to know, just curious. I think John's knives are great value for the money.

Rod he probably made that one in Loreto

I love mine only Lloyd trapper, thanks Vince.

IMG_6185p_zpsa0b13a1e.jpg

IMG_6187p_zpse25a0cfc.jpg

From John's new "Branded Barlow" series, the ebony handled Black Bart. I like these knives as they are 3 5/8" and a little more muscular than the common thinner gentlemen's barlow. All killer and no filler right here.
blackbartbarlow_zpsac0a8e5f.jpg

From John's new "Branded Barlow" series, the ebony handled Black Bart. I like these knives as they are 3 5/8" and a little more muscular than the common thinner gentlemen's barlow. All killer and no filler right here.
blackbartbarlow_zpsac0a8e5f.jpg

Tremendous! Nice picture composition as well. :thumbup:

~ P.

Back