Blades & springs are 52100 carbon

Nice slim knives ,with drop point style,they feel great in your hand

gvBFZcJ.jpg

MNqhc5J.jpg

vzBFaKC.jpg

UnsmvLd.jpg

eP8Nzyq.jpg

dvMuJme.jpg

Those are fantastic looking. I love that Westinghouse with the birds eye.

Good morning guys. I just want to pop in here & tell you about a batch incoming from John.

There are a few NOS ( John found a few knives in a bag of stag,we think came back from Blade one year) . So with prices on the rise , these will be offered at a good price. I know at least 3 are Zulu types. John has not made this style in a while. There is a chance these ,or some of these could be ss ,but no promise.

Out of the recent builds incoming,two Lanny's Clip's ,and again ,he hasn't built these in a while. I saw these two and you will be surprised

There are some other interesting knives in the batch too.

I have no pictures yet,and will get that done asap. But I wanted to give a heads up ,because I have a Facebook group and many times some of you here never get to see some .

So stay tuned,get in touch. Thank You All very much,-Vince

PS there's 3 knives on my site at reduced prices now.

Good morning guys. I just want to pop in here & tell you about a batch incoming from John.

There are a few NOS ( John found a few knives in a bag of stag,we think came back from Blade one year) . So with prices on the rise , these will be offered at a good price. I know at least 3 are Zulu types. John has not made this style in a while. There is a chance these ,or some of these could be ss ,but no promise.

Out of the recent builds incoming,two Lanny's Clip's ,and again ,he hasn't built these in a while. I saw these two and you will be surprised

There are some other interesting knives in the batch too.

I have no pictures yet,and will get that done asap. But I wanted to give a heads up ,because I have a Facebook group and many times some of you here never get to see some .

So stay tuned,get in touch. Thank You All very much,-Vince

PS there's 3 knives on my site at reduced prices now.
I better go check my lottery tickets.

Heads up I'll be listing in the Dealer area . New Arrivals and great pricing

Back