KA-BAR Chat thread - Come on in the house

I like the looks and design of that Outdoorsman model but 440A doesn't do anything for me steelwise. Rather have 1095CV.

Are they the same material as the Beckers, kraton like on the black Kabars or "something else"?

The green handles must be discontinued now, as I couldn't find them on the Cutco site.

edit- found a very small note in a Cutco online catalog that I could only read when I somehow accidentally zoomed in and the Outdoorsman comes with black and green handles.

I think they are Kraton. But.....to be completely forthright, I did not ask the rep, and I can't remember how they felt as far as texture. The ergonomics were pretty good though....of course not as good as the tweeners, but close. Sorry I can't help out more ZZ.:(

I remember that last guy that sassed a mod....funny I dont see him around much anymore :rolleyes:

They're all skeerd of the supermod they were poking at. In reality, he's probably found a nice quiet lawnmower somewhere and he has a tiny stove to warm his bones.

Nope, old Goo-yon is a big teddy bear. :D

In other news, got a Ka-Bar bear belt buckle from Ebay for $21.00 shipped. Might be here tomorrow.

Folks are going to want to get their KA-BAR KREW numbers soon! There's a lot more Ka-Bar goodness coming down the pipe, and the next contests are going to be Krew only.

1EDBCFF9-7724-4FCC-BE13-1E5A173A8EEC_zpsrcdvqrgu.jpg

Back