Ken Erickson Knives: A Retrospective

Here's an old one. Before the slip joint days even!
Chicagoknives065.jpg

And a few newer ones.
IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

P1010426.jpg

P1010430.jpg

Definitely a fine lineup there, Bill. :thumbup:

Yep..those are sweet! :thumbup::cool:

All are very NICE! I especially like that dogleg and the doctor.

Wow Bill, those are drop dead stunning pieces. The jigged bone on the doctors' knife is off the charts.

Thanks for showing those and congrats to Ken for making such rare pieces and to you for your most excellent collection.

Elliott,

Your right on the money. Matt wanted a single blade version of the "75". This was a tough one for me. Not sure why but the straight sided, simple patterns at times are the hardest to "get right".

Ken

I really liked the size and handle shape of my Case Classic Moose and wanted a thin single bladed version. I sent Ken my Case Classic to give him an idea what I was looking for. I had no idea it would be a difficult task, but I can't tell you how pleased I was with the end result. Ken really worked overtime to make it right for me. Great guy to work with. :thumbup:

Matt

Let's get the Texas Jack captured for posterity.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• KE1.jpg
    KE1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 633
  • KE2.jpg
    KE2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 636
  • KE3.jpg
    KE3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 634
  • KE5.jpg
    KE5.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 635
  • KE6.jpg
    KE6.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 635
The quality just keeps coming!
Nice TJ Ben!!

Last edited:
Beautiful knives, I've been following Ken's work here and on KF and it's just stunning. Too bad he's not taking any orders, hopefuly that'll change soon.

Ben B, that Texas Jack is just spectacular. What a fine piece, and thanks for sharing it here.

JatMat, those a terrific folders, thanks to you also for sharing your pix.

I'm running out of drool with this thread. :)

Jim, you need to send me that Pearl Barlow! My life depends on it; this is an emergency!!

Come in out of the rain, and send it now please; no, not later . . . . .right now!!

Last edited:
Jim, you need to send me that Pearl Barlow! My life depends on it; this is an emergency!!

Come in out of the rain, and send it now please; no, not later . . . . .right now!!

PM me your address, knife on the way north when you get it to me.
Jim

Thank You, I thought so when I got it from Ken. If you want to handle it, you will have to meet up with Charlie. It is on the waynorth.
Jim

Back