Kershaw/Emerson models in stock

So, if you have knives on preorder with BladeHQ, how does it work? Do they notify you, or do they just take the rest of the payment from your account?

I've never preordered from them, but I remember some dudes saying funds were pulled from their accounts and that's how they found out the knives would be shipping.

I have had a CQC-7K in satin, and a CQC-8k in black ordered since January! These will make a pretty nifty little birthday present to myself if they ship this month!

I would have ordered a 6k yesterday, but now I'm broke because I got a scale for my ZT0550 :D

Has anyone had their accounts billed yet for the ZT Emerson collabs? I'm a bit short in my account I gotta get funds in there hopefully it doesn't happen today or something...

Are the ZT collabs scheduled to release now or just the Kershawz?

Has anyone had their accounts billed yet for the ZT Emerson collabs? I'm a bit short in my account I gotta get funds in there hopefully it doesn't happen today or something...

Are the ZT collabs scheduled to release now or just the Kershawz?

I don't think you have to worry just yet. I'm sure the fact that these Kershaws are produced overseas helps a bit. I have a feeling it's going to take a little longer for the ZT's to make it out of Oregon. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for. Lord knows I'm broke right now :D

I don't think you have to worry just yet. I'm sure the fact that these Kershaws are produced overseas helps a bit. I have a feeling it's going to take a little longer for the ZT's to make it out of Oregon. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for. Lord knows I'm broke right now :D

What happens if you don't have the funds when they attempt to pull them? Has it happened to anyone else before?

And that's good news I thought for a second I was out on my preorder or something

I've had a 4K and a Kershaw Amplitude on pre-order for several months now. Curious to see the comments here.

Your bank account is empty and you're pre-ordering ZT's? Now that's an addiction.

There are worse things one can become addicted to. I'd prefer if we stayed on topic and didn't discuss the financial situations of members in this thread.

I'm gonna assume you've got money in your bank account and that's just great and all, congratulations you've made some better decisions in life than I have. I'm here because of my passion for knives, not the amount of money I have in the bank.

There are worse things one can become addicted to. I'd prefer if we stayed on topic and didn't discuss the financial situations of members in this thread.

I'm gonna assume you've got money in your bank account and that's just great and all, congratulations you've made some better decisions in life than I have. I'm here because of my passion for knives, not the amount of money I have in the bank.

I apologize for that somewhat backhanded comment.

But quite the contrary; I'm 24 and far from financially stable. I only own 6 blades right now and they're all under $50. And I have made some absolutely horrible decisions in life; I was addicted to various drugs/alcohol for about 5 years going through high school.

So yes you are definitely correct, fostering a passion for knives is 100% more productive than many other self-destructive addictions. Let us go in peace brother, and I hope you are able to get your new ZT and enjoy it.

Wow. Mk.ultra and mrdabble are two gents who know how to keep things polite and chilled out. Commendable. :thumbup:

I apologize for that somewhat backhanded comment.

But quite the contrary; I'm 24 and far from financially stable. I only own 6 blades right now and they're all under $50. And I have made some absolutely horrible decisions in life; I was addicted to various drugs/alcohol for about 5 years going through high school.

So yes you are definitely correct, fostering a passion for knives is 100% more productive than many other self-destructive addictions. Let us go in peace brother, and I hope you are able to get your new ZT and enjoy it.

For sure, I am pretty much in the same boat. I didn't want to stir anything up so I'm glad it's all good, it is an addiction for sure but I would like to think that I am better off than I was when I was spiraling out of control letting substances dictate my life. :)

Back