Kershaw/Emerson models in stock

Got the notification mine shipped, should be in Thursday. Sucky thing is I'm out of town until Sunday

Got the notification mine shipped, should be in Thursday. Sucky thing is I'm out of town until Sunday

Huh, I got a electronic notification of shipping but it says it has not been shipped yet.?

Damn, I'm definitely going to have to get some money together and pick a couple up when they're more available. I still don't know which ones I want. I wish the larger ones came in all the colors that some of the smaller ones do.

Well I learned my lesson. Never ever preorder unless its with kershawguy.

I think we'd all be better off adopting this mantra.

I don't know how many times I've seen Dave shipping stuff out when the other big name retailers still show items as out of stock.

ETA: And please people, do me a solid and post some pics as soon as you get your knives :D I know I'm pretty excited to see these out in the real world.

I really like the design of these but I just can't buy a knife in 8cr. I own no Kershaws because between my dislike of A/O and dislike of 8cr I just can't find anything. Hopefully in the next 6 months to a year they'll come out with the option of a better steel in these.

I really like the design of these but I just can't buy a knife in 8cr. I own no Kershaws because between my dislike of A/O and dislike of 8cr I just can't find anything. Hopefully in the next 6 months to a year they'll come out with the option of a better steel in these.

Sadly, brother, I think their answer to that will be: "Buy the ZT versions."

grabbed a 6k, thanks kershaw guy.

only thing is i wish they all were bigger. the biggest without talking the zt version is 3.5" blade. it is not a real looker, might be user friendly? wouldn't know til i had one, but i'd prefer the 6k would have been the biggest of the bunch. what do i know though. amazing how that quarter inch of blade can make such a difference to me. i just find 3.5 a good size for all things. so be it.....got plenty of emersons that are bigger to keep me happy, now i got a smaller kershaw version to beat up and use hard, on the way.

Back