Kershaw has requested closure of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know this was a communist fourm??? What about freedom of speech??? Why do what Kershaw wants??? We are the customer. I just found this forum and love it, why let them take it away?

There needs to be a representative from the company to moderate their forum.Just like every other manufacturer's sub-forum.

Bummer. This forum is to blame for my Kershaw/ZT kick that I currently find myself on with no end in sight. Without this forum I probably don't own these:

image_zps3728b238.jpg

Don't panic. They'll be back. This isn't the first time they've packed up their toys and left. The AO/Flipper/Recurve haters will jump any post in general and they'll reopen their own playground here to "keep it positive".

I didn't know this was a communist fourm??? What about freedom of speech??? Why do what Kershaw wants??? We are the customer. I just found this forum and love it, why let them take it away?

This is a "private" subforum on a "privately" owned website. There is no "Freedom of Speech".
All users are encouraged to post respectfully and follow site/forum/subforum rules, no matter their views on any given subject.
Manufacturer forums are moderated by company representatives as they see fit. Users either abide by their rules or move along elsewhere.
CrimsonTideShooter, among others has been barred from posting in several forums here at BFc due to his negativity and posting habits.

It's sad when the trolling is such that a manufacturer feels it is left with no choice but to leave this forum, but it is their choice to do so and everyone should be respectful of their decision.

Everyone mentions drama. I frequent the Kai subforum alot but didn't post. I barely saw any drama. Some people had concerns about there knives and apparently that wasnt aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back