Kershaw starting Sprint Runs!

I work for left Twix. We ship billions out a year so yeah, shipping industry!

My Leek should be here any day now! Will post pics when I get it.

Left Twix?! Lame....my cousin works at right Twix and says you’re all a bunch of lazy bums who barely make quota.

ALL TWIX MATTER! As long as they're peanut butter Twix!

Still hoping for a carbon fiber Bareknuckle! I would buy one so fast. Not a fan of the leek but I did like the blade shape! But a CF Bareknuckle with 20cv blade would be perfect!

Still hoping for a carbon fiber Bareknuckle! I would buy one so fast. Not a fan of the leek but I did like the blade shape! But a CF Bareknuckle with 20cv blade would be perfect!
I've never handled a Bareknuckle. Does it have any kind of liner that could be inside a CF frame? Can the sub frame lock work without a liner?

I've never handled a Bareknuckle. Does it have any kind of liner that could be inside a CF frame? Can the sub frame lock work without a liner?

It's a sub frame lock like the knockout, Natrix, or zt 0777, which was full carbon fiber with I believe no liners. Also, the 0770cf has the lock bar separate from the carbon, so the design works and has had many different iterations.

A full cf Bareknuckle is possible. Just will Kershaw deliver it?

It's a sub frame lock like the knockout, Natrix, or zt 0777, which was full carbon fiber with I believe no liners. Also, the 0770cf has the lock bar separate from the carbon, so the design works and has had many different iterations.

A full cf Bareknuckle is possible. Just will Kershaw deliver it?
View attachment 1343008
Wow, I just grabbed my 0770 and you’re right! I’d always assumed there was a liner of sorts in there.

I love this knife, just wish it was unassisted.

View attachment 1343008
Wow, I just grabbed my 0770 and you’re right! I’d always assumed there was a liner of sorts in there.

I love this knife, just wish it was unassisted.

I tried deassisting mine and it worked, but the detent was too light to be reliable. I could probably work on it and make it better but I'd rather not mess it up! So it will remain assisted. Still a great little knife! I even enjoy my Natrix CF and XL! A CF Bareknuckle would really round out the collection!

Peanut butter?! Bruh...that’s heresy!!!

Already gonna drop the next sprint and I haven't even seen you guys post pics of your Leeks!

Hopefully y'all aren't too busy posting them on da bay!

Let's get this thread going with some pics!

Back