• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes 3 trips, and now a total of 4 knives because the last one I sent 2, ...
Please excuse my skepticism, but you'd have us believe you've now shipped three parcels w/o tracking or insurance, with each of the two latter parcels shipped after its predecessor went missing?

Either you believe us gullible to the point of functional idiocy or you really have done this and, to put it as nicely as I possibly can, you are an exceedingly slow learner. Each of these possibilities seems unlikely, but one of them must be true.

Yes 3 trips, and now a total of 4 knives because the last one I sent 2, So I'm glad this is entertaining for you winners, well atleast when american idol isn't on. don't worry, I'll BTT this thread for all time. I love it. too bad they don't have a kiss my A$$ emoticon. Or better yet a L*** My Sa**. as Your favorite person in the world Mick Strider would say. This is awesome. Flyer send me a PM when you get your blades. And let me know if there is anything I can do to make you happy, off this thread. FEMA Camps, Forced vaccinations, False flag terror ops. There are so many other things you guys could be doing right now. Peace

I didn't ask how many "trips" you made. The question is: How many parcels are you claiming you've shipped to flyer35 ?

Here is the entertainment: You, killerskill, say one thing and do something totally different.

You've had several windows of opportunity to exonerate yourself, somewhat, but you continue to dodge and ramble like a tard. :D

too bad they don't have a kiss my A$$ emoticon.

Here is one more fitting for you....
ballswack.gif

Boy when the bullshiit starts flying I get confused. Killermallninja, did you ship three times, two times or four times?

Plus a $50 bill?????

Who said I didn't have tracking numbers and insurance? Did you ever try to get an insurance from the USPS? Do you know how long it takes? Wolfman, sorry you're so easily confused. You can easily go back and read the post.

Who said I didn't have tracking numbers and insurance?

No one said you didn't, but you refuse to post proof. You also stated you wouldn't ship USPS, ever again, but you did. You said you were going to send the parcel overnight, but you didn't. Etc., etc., etc. . . . .

Did you ever try to get an insurance from the USPS? Do you know how long it takes?

:confused:

It's statements like this. . . .that make people question your motives. I will go out on a limb and say it's highly likely you never provided flyer35 with any shipping information.

Again, how many parcels have you shipped to flyer35 ?

Post the delivery confirmation #'s.

It's not that hard !

Who said I didn't have tracking numbers and insurance? Did you ever try to get an insurance from the USPS? Do you know how long it takes? Wolfman, sorry you're so easily confused. You can easily go back and read the post.

And there lies the problem............The more I read your posts the more I get confused. Statements you have made here are mind boggling!! USPS charges about two bucks for $100 worth of insurance and makes it so easy that one can buy it on line!!!

So Killerofkillers please make this easier for SPED folks like me and post the shipping confirmation number or just post the Case number asigned by the Postal Inspectors so I can understand this convoluted thread. :confused: :confused:

Maybe it does not exist?????:confused: :jerkit:

I think what killerskill is saying is that it is a pain to get an insurance claim resolved, not that it is hard to get insurance. At least that is what I hope he meant, because it sure isn't hard to get insurance.

It is far easier to collect on a claim than it is to collect when there is no claim!!!!

Why worry about collecting a claim until the item is lost? Most people buy the insurance in hopes it's never needed.

It makes sense to not buy the policy for two bucks because it is difficult to get the claim paid instead having no insurance and just eating the loss if it is lost in transit. HUH????

I expect the knife will arrive today so hopefully soon this will all be moot. Based on Killerkowalski's posts it should be landing in Flyer's mailbox within hours and then all the "I told you so" rhetoric will begin for the next two pages. But I suspect it won't arrive today, will be lost in the mail again and it won't be killersdumberthanshiitkills fault.

Damn post office.......:rolleyes:

I have seen this kind of tactic that Killerskill is using before. He considers this thread as proof that he sent the items when he in fact knows differently.

After he has been arrested, his story will be, "Judge, it HAD TO BE TRUE. Why else would I spend so much time defending myself if it wasn't true???" A reasonable judge will say, "Because you have done nothing whatsoever to show that you actually mailed the knives. You never got insurance, you never got a tracking number, you never got a witness to watch you package up the knives and accompany you to the PO whereupon you sent them to a specific address, you never exercised even a minimal level of common sense to ensure that a package which had been previously lost would not get lost again, etc., etc., etc., etc."

I know this because I was once a victim of this type of scam. But now, the rest of the story-- Warrant was issued and when the police showed up at her house to take her into custody, all they heard was, "but I have the money right here, he can have it, please don't arrest me...". And FWIW, my loss amount in that case was barely over what the loss is in this case. Thankfully, things worked out.

Killerskill, don't think that because the amount was small or that you are far away or that you live out of a cardboard box next to the RR tracks with no physical address that you can get away with this. Your day will come.

And to the original poster of this thread, the last step before giving up on this guy is to pursue criminal charges. Don't take "no" or "we don't have time" for an answer. Keep at it and sooner or later, your efforts will be rewarded.

Killerskill, I hope that all this was worth it to you.

I sent knives to him. Thats a fact. What happend to them is out of my control. I am sending one more package. I emailed flayer to make sure his address is correct. I will post the tracking number. why would I commit fraud for a $40 knife? All you posting things saying or insinuating I did something on purpose are fricken loony. and if I was why would I get a GOLD membership with my address and everything else available. DUH!!! And even if so Mr. ONTHEEGDE. What would be the charge anyway. Theft of $40? Oh thats scary. Someone that did that might spend a whole 12 hours in jail? Anyway. I sent boxes with knivs in them. I did nothing wrong except maybe a lack of comminucation, and ranting in my posts, like I said, FLYER if you read this please answer my email to confirm your P.O. box address and I will post and send the tracking number around noon tomorrow .

I sent knives to him. Thats a fact. What happend to them is out of my control. I am sending one more package. I emailed flayer to make sure his address is correct. I will post the tracking number. why would I commit fraud for a $40 knife? All you posting things saying or insinuating I did something on purpose are fricken loony. and if I was why would I get a GOLD membership with my address and everything else available. DUH!!! And even if so Mr. ONTHEEGDE. What would be the charge anyway. Theft of $40? Oh thats scary. Someone that did that might spend a whole 12 hours in jail? Anyway. I sent boxes with knivs in them. I did nothing wrong except maybe a lack of comminucation, and ranting in my posts, like I said, FLYER if you read this please answer my email to confirm your P.O. box address and I will post and send the tracking number around noon tomorrow .

How about lying through your teeth?

One more package huh? :rolleyes:

How many packages have you sent now, four, five?

The answer is none, otherwise you'd post proof.

You are full of "skittles".

The only impact that a dollar amount has is that it delineates whether you have committed a felony or a misdemeanor. In many states, a misdemeanor involving the loss of $10 is the equivalent (conviction-wise) of a misdemeanor involving the loss of $250. Theft is theft.

There is also the possibility that this instance is but one of many such similar situations you have been involved in. Taking $1 from one person may not evoke a response, but take $1 from many and it's a different ballgame.

Finally, even if the law enforcement community is more concerned with the incarceration of violent offenders, you will still be in a cell at least until you make bond. BTW, just exactly how long do you think it takes for someone twice your size to get friendly with you in jail? Answer: Less time than it took to write your last post. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back