Knife or Death

When I mentioned that a double edged sword would have the advantage of saving one razor sharp edge for the meat and rope obstacles, and the other edge for bashing ice blocks and crates, Busse's Infi Gladius was one of the options that came to mind.
I agree, had one some years back, and like a dumb ass let it go, hoping Busse will over these again someday.

BTW, did anyone see Jonny in the preview for next week? The brief flash of the group was too short (and it's always in the beginning, when I'm not paying attention).

They aren't airing the episodes in the order they were filmed, are they? If I had to guess, I'd think S2E5 was the first one filmed, solely because it's the only episode so far, that didn't have a red ball for the last one in Dead Run.

It's also the only episode so far, that didn't have a hanging crate at the end of Dead Run. Leads me to think they filmed it first, and then made the changes when they filmed the subsequent episodes.

I also noticed that Bill and most of the contestants were showing beads of sweat. Tonight's episode on S2 was the only one, to my recollection, that Bill Goldberg was wearing a short sleeve, a V-Neck one at that!

The guy who won it has a lot of potential and will be a formidable contestants for the finale. Had very good height for this course (not too tall and not too short... seemed to me to be around 6') with excellent speed, hand-eye coordination and plenty of power coming from his hips and also from his ability to twist that torso for power. I also thought that the 56 YO survivalist from my home State of CA did quite well, but no match for the winner who was just younger and less lanky with better attributes as mentioned before. Good episode this one :thumbsup:

BTW, did anyone see Jonny in the preview for next week? The brief flash of the group was too short (and it's always in the beginning, when I'm not paying attention).

They aren't airing the episodes in the order they were filmed, are they? If I had to guess, I'd think S2E5 was the first one filmed, solely because it's the only episode so far, that didn't have a red ball for the last one in Dead Run.

It's also the only episode so far, that didn't have a hanging crate at the end of Dead Run. Leads me to think they filmed it first, and then made the changes when they filmed the subsequent episodes.
I missed the preview entirely. @91bravo did you see yourself?

We saw the preview, and it isn’t his episode. They need to air his already!! :mad:

As far as the episode that aired last night, it wasn’t the first. It was the one filmed the day before Jonny’s, which would have been August the 7th (Jonny filmed on the 8th, I filmed on the 13th). There were episodes filmed prior to the 7th, so I don’t think there is a specific order as to how they filmed vs how they’re airing them.

I read something, somewhere about stabbing...
B bluemax_1 ...great minds think alike. Something like a Greek Xiphos?
kinda like this?
MApAD8d.jpg

Back