Knife Storage?

Anybody every use something like this? It's a pliers rack for a toolbox drawer. I'm diggin it so far :thumbup:

jDq0ImO.jpg

Wow....I would have to say this is most unusual but interesting. If knives are just going to be stored at home, there is no need to have a Pelican case which is of course the best way to travel with them. Where did you find this. Can't say I have ever run into one.

If you might ever sell it people often like to have that stuff, especially if it's something like a Chris Reeve that has paperwork unique to the individual knife.
I kind of suspected that. I used to be a hobbyist Class 3 dealer so I could collect Title II weapons. I did this during my residency when I was not making much money. Anyway, after residency I had educational debt to pay. The bottom line is that I had to sell off a lot of the stuff.

At around this time I read a book that totally changed how I made my purchasing decisions, The Millionaire Next Door. That most important message is that I ask myself before purchasing anything, do you really need this? I am not a big time collector as a lot of people here are. I have quite a number of interests/hobbies, so I limit how much "stuff" I acquire. Collecting anyting can tie up quite a lot of capital which is why when I purchase a knife, I purchase only something that I know I will keep any never intend to sell. If I did not do this I would have a lot of boxes for knives and a number of other "collectables." So, I am not keeping my boxes, especially for the less expensive production knives.

Back