KnifeWorks Exclusive Military - CTS-204P and dark green G10

That's not bad for a factory edge. You'll probably see even less edge wear after a few sharpenings, especially with a fine edge finish when doing push-cuts like that. I know the factory edges are quite coarse (and not ideal for push cutting), and are often not representative of the actual performance you can expect after a few sharpenings.

i finally jumped on this one before it's gone. should have gotten it when it was on sale for 20 bucks less, but so be it......

I bought 3 of them at full pop and feel I got a bargain. Can't believe these are still around. I personally like the Mille much better than the PM2 as an all around knife and this variant is pretty much perfect. I EDC this most of the time when not carrying an XHP Recon 1. Just got a Spydie K2 and think it may garner some pocket time as well. Jeez I like slices big folders with premium steel!:)
I haven't had to take my 204p Mille to the Wicked Edge yet. Factory edge has been quite acceptable with the occaisional stropping.

The KnifeWorks exclusive Spyderco Military CTS-204P Green G-10 is on sale this long Labor Day weekend for $179.95 shipped!

Got mine this weekend. I have to agree. This is the best G10 millie yet. My over all favorite its still the Ti Millie. Ide really like to see the CQI changes to the Ti Millie. The edge on this military is exceptional. Each side is perfectly symmetrical. It seems like my oldest model was hand sharpened on a belt. This new one seems like it was either sharpened on some sort of angle jig or by a cnc robot. Either way Millies are my fav...

.....The edge on this military is exceptional. Each side is perfectly symmetrical. It seems like my oldest model was hand sharpened on a belt. This new one seems like it was either sharpened on some sort of angle jig or by a cnc robot. Either way Millies are my fav...

I believe most (if not all) of the Golden models are now being robotically sharpened. I know they were making this move a couple of years ago and the last few i've received have been perfection.

^that explains a lot on how even the bevels are. thanks for the info.

Weird. The bevels on my weren't even remotely symmetrical. Same with my CF PM2.

Like I said... Mine was perfect and the M4/Jade PM 2 I got was also exact so I felt it was a new method of sharpening at the colorado plant

Did a search for knifeworks in the spyderco section wondering about the Ti/CF S90V release date? anyone know?

sorry for going off the trail here.

The KnifeWorks Exclusive Spyderco Military CTS-204P Steel Green G-10 is on sale this weekend for $174.95!

TVn7rrZ.jpg

Back