Knives Shipping

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
total companions.jpg Update, 2315: My wife and I got all the assembly done today. I will work on getting shipping labels printed up and knives in the mail on Thursday.

I am still working on assembly. Between Thanksgiving and keeping vigil at my wife's grandmother's side for a few days then the visitation and funeral, I've gotten behind.

I am getting the rest of the knives assembled today and will be shipping them out Thursday. All of the shipping addresses should be updated. Kelley is off Thursday and she should be able to get them shipped then. So, you should have them in your hands for Christmas.

I have extra knives. After all the knives are assembled I will post a thread for everyone who wants another knife to claim one. I know you all want to save on shipping, so that will be taken into account.

Last edited:
Hello Brian,

> All of the shipping addresses should be updated

I did not see any reply on my post at address change subforum. I hope you did not miss it.

I would really appreciate if you send a notification with a tracking number after shipment.

View attachment 808260 Update, 2315: My wife and I got all the assembly done today. I will work on getting shipping labels printed up and knives in the mail on Thursday.

I am still working on assembly. Between Thanksgiving and keeping vigil at my wife's grandmother's side for a few days then the visitation and funeral, I've gotten behind.

I am getting the rest of the knives assembled today and will be shipping them out Thursday. All of the shipping addresses should be updated. Kelley is off Thursday and she should be able to get them shipped then. So, you should have them in your hands for Christmas.

I have extra knives. After all the knives are assembled I will post a thread for everyone who wants another knife to claim one. I know you all want to save on shipping, so that will be taken into account.
Brian.Evans Now that they are done can you put me down for a knife with jade scales? You can email me a PayPal bill

Boy Brian, impressive seeing all those blades assembled and ready to ship this Thursday. When do you find the time to punch a clock? As I said before arn't you glad that the end of the tunnel is visible and within reach?

Update, 2315: My wife and I got all the assembly done today. I will work on getting shipping labels printed up and knives in the mail on Thursday.

Still no confirmation of the address update--can you please confirm that mine are shipping to Texas rather than the Netherlands?

Wonderful news, but you'll need to provide individual confirmation and mail-out/tracking emails.

And again, any extra scales?

thats great news but that also sucks for me. i will be away for army stuff this weekend so hopefully mine shows up next week.

Wonderful news, but you'll need to provide individual confirmation and mail-out/tracking emails.

And again, any extra scales?
I have a few extra scales. I will be posting the extra knives and handles tomorrow evening after work.

if you can hold shipping mine till next week that would be great. i just dont want it sitting at my front door or in the mailbox all weekend.

I have a few extra scales. I will be posting the extra knives and handles tomorrow evening after work.
Ok, maybe tomorrow after work. It is 1015 here and I'm still working on shipping what I can tonight. Possibly Saturday morning.

Thank you for all your hard work Brian. I know it had to be super exhausting putting all these knives together.
Can' wait to get my knife.
Sunny

So excited for this. Don't think much more could have gone wrong but greatful we don't have to find out for sure. I'm a little dissapointed with the sheathe because it doesn't look like neck carry was considered but that's small potatoes. Now it's just to get the knife in hand.

So, have they been shipped?
Yes, they are in the process of being shipped. Boxing and shipping 300 knives is taking longer than I expected. My stamps.com account went down last night at 1130 and stopped letting me put money on it. I tried calling customer support tonight, but called 5 minutes after they closed. I have more padded envelopes coming from USPS.com, and my wife went to 4 post offices today to try to get enough to ship knives tonight. I'm making progress.

Back