Knives Shipping

Yes, they are in the process of being shipped. Boxing and shipping 300 knives is taking longer than I expected. My stamps.com account went down last night at 1130 and stopped letting me put money on it. I tried calling customer support tonight, but called 5 minutes after they closed. I have more padded envelopes coming from USPS.com, and my wife went to 4 post offices today to try to get enough to ship knives tonight. I'm making progress.
Don't worry about shipping mine asap I'm looking to pick up another ship them together

Brian please respond to my questions about my shipping information, nothing has changed, and I don't know if you need any other information to avoid delays. I am excited, and have had your back through this entire process. You have gone above and beyond, and good things will happen for you. God bless. Charma is a good thing for good people like you. I paid for my companion with black scales and an extra set of jade scales. Please let me know what I have to do m

Brian. I'm sorry, i just read a response you sent me to my original post, saying that you are going to be updating everyone's information about 2 weeks before completion. I just saw it now, going back through everything. You never contacted me about any of my information, can you please let me know if there is anything you need? My e-mail is rudyacerra@optimum.net, if tha makes it easier, it would be easier for me, I am not familiar with this thread stuff. Thanks for everything, and sorry to be a bother, I know how busy you have been with this and everyday life. You are great, God bless.

Hi, Brian sorry to bother. I dont keep up with the forums. I never confirmed shipping with you but everything should be the same. I hope this doesn’t cause a delay. Please let me know if I have to do anything further. Thanks.
Email: jarquitt@wilkes.net

Stamps.com called me back yesterday morning. They turned off the account because of the rapid amount of shipping triggered a fraud alert. I'm hard at it today and will ship as many as I can until my envelopes give out.

Got my confirmation email, with updated address and all the excitement to boot! Thanks Brian! Looking forward to the knife, and testing out this type of steel, it's new to me so it should be fun!

Stamps.com called me back yesterday morning. They turned off the account because of the rapid amount of shipping triggered a fraud alert. I'm hard at it today and will ship as many as I can until my envelopes give out.
How will I know if mine has been shipped? I didn't update anything but it should all be the same from before

Brian,
I received one of the 2 knives that I ordered. I just wanted to check on the other.

Ditto. I'm also disappointed by the lack of chain (specifically mentioned on the Indiegogo page) and scale replacement tool, and the finish was nicer on the gen 1 version. It cuts nicely, though, and I'm re-molding the (far superior) gen 1 sheath for my gen 2.

Ditto. I'm also disappointed by the lack of chain (specifically mentioned on the Indiegogo page) and scale replacement tool, and the finish was nicer on the gen 1 version. It cuts nicely, though, and I'm re-molding the (far superior) gen 1 sheath for my gen 2.

To be clear, the nominal shape and dimensions of both generations is the same, and the sheaths are interchangeable; I just wanted a better fit for this individual knife.

Brian.evans were are we with things.... are you selling over runs still if not have you sent out all the orders for shipping are you emailing people as to when to expect their knifes I just want to know about when my knifes arriving and if I should plain on not picking up a second knife

Brian.evans were are we with things.... are you selling over runs still if not have you sent out all the orders for shipping are you emailing people as to when to expect their knifes I just want to know about when my knifes arriving and if I should plain on not picking up a second knife
I've received a shipping notification with Tracking; but that's international shipping.

Oh, I forgot about that! That's... unfortunate. But at this stage I'll just be glade to get my knife.

Guys, I completely forgot about the chain! Completely. I’ll figure something out.

My wife messaged me that the envelopes showed up today with the mail, so I will be shipping as many as I can tonight when I get home. When I generate the label, the stamps.com software automatically emails tracking info.

Back