1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Knives Shipping

Discussion in 'Evans Knife and Tool' started by Brian.Evans, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Buddy30

Buddy30

Jun 30, 2017
    Don't worry about shipping mine asap I'm looking to pick up another ship them together

2. Rudy.357mag

Rudy.357mag

May 26, 2017
    Brian please respond to my questions about my shipping information, nothing has changed, and I don't know if you need any other information to avoid delays. I am excited, and have had your back through this entire process. You have gone above and beyond, and good things will happen for you. God bless. Charma is a good thing for good people like you. I paid for my companion with black scales and an extra set of jade scales. Please let me know what I have to do m

3. Rudy.357mag

Rudy.357mag

May 26, 2017
    Brian. I'm sorry, i just read a response you sent me to my original post, saying that you are going to be updating everyone's information about 2 weeks before completion. I just saw it now, going back through everything. You never contacted me about any of my information, can you please let me know if there is anything you need? My e-mail is [email protected], if tha makes it easier, it would be easier for me, I am not familiar with this thread stuff. Thanks for everything, and sorry to be a bother, I know how busy you have been with this and everyday life. You are great, God bless.

4. jarquitt

jarquitt

Oct 17, 2010
    Hi, Brian sorry to bother. I dont keep up with the forums. I never confirmed shipping with you but everything should be the same. I hope this doesn’t cause a delay. Please let me know if I have to do anything further. Thanks.
    Email: [email protected]

5. Brian.Evans

Brian.Evans Registered Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Your two should go out today.

6. Brian.Evans

Aug 20, 2011
    Stamps.com called me back yesterday morning. They turned off the account because of the rapid amount of shipping triggered a fraud alert. I'm hard at it today and will ship as many as I can until my envelopes give out.

7. Y'shua

Y'shua

Dec 11, 2015
    Got my confirmation email, with updated address and all the excitement to boot! Thanks Brian! Looking forward to the knife, and testing out this type of steel, it's new to me so it should be fun!

8. Russell Reed

Russell Reed

Dec 3, 2017
    How will I know if mine has been shipped? I didn't update anything but it should all be the same from before

9. tylerlong1997

tylerlong1997

Apr 5, 2017
    Please Hold off on shipping mine, i'm planning on picking up one or two more

10. Manowar1980

Manowar1980

Feb 2, 2015
  11. bfeasterjr

bfeasterjr

Sep 13, 2015
    Brian,
    I received one of the 2 knives that I ordered. I just wanted to check on the other.
    Thanks,
    Burke
    [email protected]

12. Napthrix

Napthrix

Sep 9, 2015
    Ditto. I'm also disappointed by the lack of chain (specifically mentioned on the Indiegogo page) and scale replacement tool, and the finish was nicer on the gen 1 version. It cuts nicely, though, and I'm re-molding the (far superior) gen 1 sheath for my gen 2.

13. Napthrix

Napthrix

Sep 9, 2015
    To be clear, the nominal shape and dimensions of both generations is the same, and the sheaths are interchangeable; I just wanted a better fit for this individual knife.

14. Bygbyrd

Bygbyrd

Feb 7, 2017
    Did you guys get tracking information or did it just show up?

15. Buddy30

Buddy30

Jun 30, 2017
    Brian.evans were are we with things.... are you selling over runs still if not have you sent out all the orders for shipping are you emailing people as to when to expect their knifes I just want to know about when my knifes arriving and if I should plain on not picking up a second knife

16. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    That's what I'm wondering.

17. SV-97

SV-97

Aug 18, 2016
    I've received a shipping notification with Tracking; but that's international shipping.

18. bfeasterjr

bfeasterjr

Sep 13, 2015
    Yes. I did receive an email with a tracking number for the package about 5 days before delivery.

19. Barrettboy

Barrettboy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Oh, I forgot about that! That's... unfortunate. But at this stage I'll just be glade to get my knife.

20. Brian.Evans

Aug 20, 2011
    Guys, I completely forgot about the chain! Completely. I’ll figure something out.

My wife messaged me that the envelopes showed up today with the mail, so I will be shipping as many as I can tonight when I get home. When I generate the label, the stamps.com software automatically emails tracking info.