Last Stand; Kukri In Hand

I believe that the greatest attribute of any leader is the ability to hire the right people for the job and then leave them alone to do their jobs, so y'all carry on. I'll be on the roof taking pot shots at targets of opportunity. Come on up if yer thirsty or need anything signed.

BTW duckie...those "gals" just returned from Canada where they more or less successfully completed their sex reassignment surgery...have fun!

Nasty,
You got the wrong girls!! :D These are legit.......they are normal,like caves,K's & adore THE DUCK( I look nothing like that crazy Bill the Cat's pics.THAT DUCK tho handsome looks just plain crazy & dangerous!)!
THE DUCK! :cool:(FORMALLY THE head scout,now just a friendly old Researcher of K's,who is accepting membership offers & donated K's.Will accept EXCEPTION IS anything from WHIMPER & THAT CRAZY DEMENTED NDN)!! :D

Alright, no further deliveries of beef and lamb to the original barbecue crew- leave it in front of Yvsa. We'll starve the other boys out.

munk

damn you!!
It's friday night, our weekly Pita Party and you know it!
How can we make pita sandwiches without the lamb?!?!?!
You tell me!

Let a few more of the boys have turns at barbecue detail.
This lamb is from New Zealand, Spring lamb too.

munk

well, they can help cook, but the original crew has set up their tents and everything on the roof here.
Also, the new guys have to wear ninja costumes.
I just have to insist on that.
Spirit du corps, and all that...

btw It looks like Nasty 's our General. He's on the roof, drinking beer and taking pot shots. I suppose that is in the tradition of Patton... In other words, the real running of the compound is still left up to us.

munk

Very well; they can sleep there once their duty is through on the Line. But we need some folks on the line; between the barbecue crew, which has really grown to about a third of all our people, and the kegger crew, which everytime it recieves a new member we don't see him for days, this has gone on far enough.

How are we going to stop the hordes?

munk

Well. In a act of self-sacrifice I will give up my spot at the barbecue crew. I could do little to add to the defence there with that group protecting the grill. I will need a few small jars of sauce or drippings. I have a secret weapon that I will bring. First I will thin out the sauce so that it will go through a squirt gun and bring The Bull along (see avatar). All I will have to do is spray down the bad guys with sauce and we will have 18 pounds of tabby fury that will cut through the bad guys at a amazing rate. I am thinking that if we could just get Jake to stay away from the girls by the pool until we win then we would have the forces to win the day. Think of it like this Jake you could then return to the pool as a hero. A hero with a big bottle of baby oil!

If I understand this correctly, you wish to season the enemy before the attack?

munk

Mark, i like the way you think:) Let me change out of my combat Speedos, scrape the oil off and suit up into my fatigues. "Ladies, ladies, Juan hwill return in uno momento. Buh firss he must do he duty to da troops. Don' go nowhere <<wink, wink>> (The ladies like latin guys..Shhhh don't tell!;)) Ok, now where do you need me?

Juan..er, uh
Jake

a YOUNG Ann-Margret? Like in the SWINGER? Like in the painting scene dance in the SWINGER?

Quackipuss, you have transgressed too far this time! You profane a sacred image. Whether it be Yvsa's 4-wheel drive rolling, shooting, cooking grill or those burping loons on the roof's sauce-laden, Kobe-beef over-cooking industrial range....you will be DUCK ON a SHINGLE!

Kis
Moral Avenger of A-M

"Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend! "

Is it a qoute by Antonio 'Tony' Montana (ScarFace) or our own Steely_Gunz?????

I'm just saying...

Kis,
ANN MAR. "&" EKBERG! BLOND & REDHEAD & THEY "LOVE ME"! I leave you with burnt spareribs,emt beer bottles,long winded stories(SEMPER,PROB.DRANK ALL THE BEER,EAT THE GOOD FOOD ETC. NOW TELLING WHOPPERS)!Dan is prob. sleeping,the rest are ......me I'm having fun........ SORRY GOTTA GO.... APPLY SOME RUBBING OIL,YOU HAVE A VIVID IMAGINATION ,JUST THINK......!BWAAAAAAAA! :D
THE DUCK! :cool:

to paraphrase an old tounge-twister:

"I'm the duck-plucker's son, not the duck-plucker,
but I'll pluck the duck, 'til the duck-plucker comes."

BTTT...

While you guys are busy arguing about babes, beer & BBQ, we who have placed ourseleves in harm's way are coming under fire... one of us is out there kicking alien/zombie butt... look at him go! GET SOME, YVSA!

P.S. meant as a total tribute- don't get mad @me Y... sorry didn't have time to pshop on the khuks. :D

don't want the guy who wrote the sharpening FAQ mad @me... :p

Attachments

• rollator.jpg
    rollator.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 34
Here is the speech that George C. Scott gave at the start of the movie Patton. I changed a few thing (to fit who we are going up against) and edited a few words so it wouldn't offend anyone. The speech from the movie is tame compared to the speech that it is based on that Patton gave to the 3rd Army group in WW2. SO please no one be offended. I do this only with humor in mind.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his planet. He won it by making the other poor dumb alien die for his.

Men, all this stuff you've heard about the Cantina not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. The Cantina, traditionally, loves to fight. All real forumites love the sting of battle.

When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball players, the toughest boxers. H.I. forumites love a winner and will not tolerate a loser.The Cantina plays to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why the Cantina has never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful.

Now, a Cantina is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The biggest bastards who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don't know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating.

Now, we have the finest food, beer and equipment, the best spirit, and the best people in the world, best Ducks, and ninjas along with oiled up pool babes when we win. You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're going up against. By God, I do. We're not just going to shoot the bastards. We're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the axels of Yvsa's Rollator. We're going to murder those lousy alien bastards by the bushel.

Now, some of you boys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken-out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty. The aliens are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.

Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the aliens do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything -- except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna cut him in the butt with our curved blades. We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose...or even a ill tempered Duck!

Now, there's one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home -- and you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you, "What did you do in the great Alien War ?" -- you won't have to say, "Well, I shoveled crap in Louisiana."

Alright now , you know how I feel. Oh, I will be proud to lead you wonderful guys into battle anytime,anywhere.

Here is a link to the speech that was really given:
http://www.pattonhq.com/speech.html

This is kind of like having daffy duck as your captain and goffie behind the wheel.(lol)This truly harkens back to the days when men were men and sheep ran :D Just kidding.

Back