Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Meet my newest BEST Friends:p 3 Sheaths designed and made by Paul Long! Shiv, and UF Sheaths. Outstanding Craftsmanship, and beautiful:thumbsup: Special Thanks to Mike 157 for introducing me to Paul's Work. MY Search is Over
3jbmADA.jpg

Meet my newest BEST Friends:p 3 Sheaths designed and made by Paul Long! Shiv, and UF Sheaths. Outstanding Craftsmanship, and beautiful:thumbsup: Special Thanks to Mike 157 for introducing me to Paul's Work. MY Search is Over
3jbmADA.jpg

My pleasure, Tommy! Mike

so looking forward to seeing this done and usable. Haven't had a sheath for my fk that does what I want it to, which has kept it off my belt but I love having it on me, and that's what a good sheath is all about. Been waiting on wax for ages, and will soon be resupplied

nothing fancy, but like most of the things I do, it's one off, (probably a good thing lol)
deItvav.jpg

Finally got all the Sheaths I ordered from Paul Long together for a quick Photo Shoot:cool: This is my New Fall Collection:thumbsup:Cannot say enough "Good Things" about Paul's Work!
CPK Shiv (Brushed Satin with Black Canvas Scales and Bead Blasted Fasteners) with Paul Long Sheath (Chestnut Leather , fully lined, with Secret ? Overlay)
iv3pGrA.jpg

CPK Shiv (Brushed Satin with Bead Blasted Black Canvas Scales and Fasteners) with Paul Long Sheath (Black Leather with Black/Gray Ostrich Overlay
kV1Is7i.jpg

CPK Double Edge Utility Fighter (Brushed Satin with Black G10 Scales) with Paul Long (Black Leather with with Brown/Black Shark Overlay
QL82b2f.jpg

CPK Shiv with Brown and Black G10 Scales, and Paul Long Russett Leather and Brown Ostrich Overlay-Recently sold to a New Owner
2NiIsIQ.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those pictures TommyGun.
It prompted a PM and call to Paul to talk about getting some clothes for my naked HDFK.

It was a pleasure talking to Paul and I look forward to making the trip to Kerrville next week to meet him in person.

Thanks for posting those pictures TommyGun.
It prompted a PM and call to Paul to talk about getting some clothes for my naked HDFK.

It was a pleasure talking to Paul and I look forward to making the trip to Kerrville next week to meet him in person.
You are welcome. Be sure to post some pictures of the sheath when completed:thumbsup:May have to get 1 for my HDFK;)

Back