Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Getting ready for that new Hans Solo movie coming out! :thumbsup::D

PtWjAsK.jpg

9MyHrjF.jpg

rs6KJA5.jpg

Last edited:
I like them too ... asked him to give the sheaths just enough drop to ride at belt level or a hair below ... they are really comfortable to move around bend over and work with them on.

Package in from grogimus grogimus

Couple south-pawed sheaths for this north-lander. Thanks again man!

Also rocking the slim cut OD canvas scales on the HDFK. Perfect fit for me; really makes a difference just that touch of thinner grip.

View attachment 882111

Glad the HDFK sheath fits the slimmer scales also. Those sheaths came out matched pretty nice after all. I know you'll put a beating on them like they deserve.

Another post showing off Grog's leather work ... for a couple EDC2s

View attachment 882491 View attachment 882493 View attachment 882503

Man, those scales. :eek:

Adding that little bit of material to the belt loops chews up a side of leather quicker but it's nice to have the sheath ride a little farther down without resorting to a dangler. Might be smart to just make it a regular part of the sheaths.

Behold! My latest master(hah!) piece! Coming from...

Shz5vtU.jpg

:D

Glad the HDFK sheath fits the slimmer scales also. Those sheaths came out matched pretty nice after all. I know you'll put a beating on them like they deserve.

Adding that little bit of material to the belt loops chews up a side of leather quicker but it's nice to have the sheath ride a little farther down without resorting to a dangler. Might be smart to just make it a regular part of the sheaths.

Behold! My latest master(hah!) piece! Coming from...

Shz5vtU.jpg

:D

Very nice Grog! Is that Gandolph?

Yeah Tony has a skill with those scales definately does beautiful work ... and that Koa was just what I'd hoped for !

I have had more compliments on that knife with Tony's scales and your sheath Dan than any other ... so a big thanks to you both.

And I don't know how most like to carry but just that bit of added drop made your sheaths ride perfect to carry while working ... bending and moving alot ... and they are even comfortable in and out of the truck cutting wood all day :thumbsup:

My first thought seeing your post with the drawing for your newest sheath hit me as the tree from Game Of Thrones ...

Nice? I was trying to show how dumb it starts as. Dang.

I'm trying to go for the look of the tree spirits , Father Winter, Old Man of the Woods, etc. carved in wood. I just can't carve wood for crap so.. yeah. Leather it is.

My first thought seeing your post with the drawing for your newest sheath hit me as the tree from Game Of Thrones ...
The weirwood carvings by the Children of the Forest in Westeros may have crossed my mind. History, mythology, and fantasy all have a bunch of references to the faces of wise spirits carved into old trees. I dig them quite a bit.

I can relate as I've read and watched alot of that type books and movies and still enjoy them ...

and if that was what you were aiming for I'd say you're on the right path ... was the very first thought I had after seeing your post. I'll be curious to see the finish product ... :thumbsup:

Back