Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Chad, I'm so glad I finally had the opportunity to meet you at Blade, and see your work first hand. You do some amazing things. I am really impressed with your styling and the execution of those styles. You are one of the best in your genre.

Paul

Paul, I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed our brief conversation at Blade, or how much it meant to me that you took the time to come see my table. I've been active in the Internet knife world as a collector, knife maker and ultimately sheath maker for over 20 years now, and you are one of the legends in this industry I have always admired.

A compliment like that from you is akin to Johnny Cash stopping in to compliment the local Roadhouse gig.

Thank you!

Nothing fancy just fine work from a talented craftsman with a heart of gold. Meeting Chad at Blade Show was one of the highlights of this year's adventure.

B6hlxaTl.jpg

Both EDC sheaths were projects that Chad delivered to me at the show......danger there is shark skin in the waters:

udowqEel.jpg

And then there was this gift from my amigo Comprehensivist Comprehensivist which gives my UFK a new outlook on life.....thanks good buddy !

Yz32aeyl.jpg

HglqYxvl.jpg

We need Grog at the show next year!

I would also be remiss if I didn't mention getting to spend quite a while talking to JouFuu at both his table and mine. We all know how awesome his leather is and I am super jealous of those titanium clips, but what an awesome guy. Every now and then you meet someone you can immediately connect with and seem to be cut from the same cloth, and that's what it was like chatting with him. Super guy.

Even if I didn't get a lick of business, getting to hang with good people and like minds at the show is worth going on its own.

We need Grog at the show next year!

I would also be remiss if I didn't mention getting to spend quite a while talking to JouFuu at both his table and mine. We all know how awesome his leather is and I am super jealous of those titanium clips, but what an awesome guy. Every now and then you meet someone you can immediately connect with and seem to be cut from the same cloth, and that's what it was like chatting with him. Super guy.

Even if I didn't get a lick of business, getting to hang with good people and like minds at the show is worth going on its own.

Appreciate it. It was great meeting you too. Glad I was able to get over to your table. Top notch work for sure. Your attention to detail is well above any others I've seen in person .. and built solid. SOLID!

Bring a moto next year and we'll go run the mountains on the Monday after Blade is over. ;)

Appreciate it. It was great meeting you too. Glad I was able to get over to your table. Top notch work for sure. Your attention to detail is well above any others I've seen in person .. and built solid. SOLID!

Bring a moto next year and we'll go run the mountains on the Monday after Blade is over. ;)

Thanks brother!

Funny thing about the bike.. literally two days ago my wife asked me if I had thought at all about getting another bike. I told her I missed my Super Tenere' the most which probably didn't win any points since she'd never ride 2-up on a dual sport :)

Spyderman - thanks for posting and glad you like them! That is literally the fastest I have ever seen anything I sent make it to Canada through USPS.

Back