Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Had this one from Paul about 2 years now:D

wDa00ot.jpg

il97xAU.jpg

Hey guys, I made a sheath in error.. Right hand sheath and my guy is a lefty, so this one is available immediately.

EDC2 sash carry with flat loop for belt carry. Chestnut leather fully leather lined with carving and tooling.

100_4984.jpg 100_4985.jpg

If interested contact me OFF FORUM. Contact information is below in my sig line

EDIT TO ADD: This one was adopted and is going to a good home. Thanks

Last edited:
Tomorrow 7/17/20 I will work on my last order (that I'm aware of) for the "Carothers Project". This last one is for 3 sheaths for Tom S.
It was a fun project and we had 19 participants for a total of 40 sheaths. I have noticed that even with Priority Mail, things are taking
a little longer and in some cases a lot longer to arrive in the mail box. I have notified each recipient via email with tracking number
when I mailed their parcel. Thanks for the good times!

Tomorrow 7/17/20 I will work on my last order (that I'm aware of) for the "Carothers Project". This last one is for 3 sheaths for Tom S.
It was a fun project and we had 19 participants for a total of 40 sheaths. I have noticed that even with Priority Mail, things are taking
a little longer and in some cases a lot longer to arrive in the mail box. I have notified each recipient via email with tracking number

I'd like to thank you again Paul for turning out so many high quality sheaths for all of us so quickly. And to thank all who sent knives to Paul so we could all benefit from them. I really enjoy the sheaths I got from Mr Long and cannot wait to put them to good use this fall. Some exceptional quite beautiful leather work and a good bunch of people sharing a fondness for one hell of a product the CPK team gives us made this a nice little endeavor. I'd buy each and everyone involved a drink if I were ever able too.

Excellent, now that you got all those practice sheaths out of the way, I’ll give you a call this weekend and order mine.

Beautiful knife and sheath combo. I have a UF coming. Serious question, and hopefully not too foolish, where on your person do you conceal carry an 11 inch OAL knife? Front pocket? IWB? Thanks.

Surprisingly, the UF is pretty slim and concealable. It doesn’t print much with the stock Mashed Cat sheath and Tek-Lok OWB.You could also use the Mashed Cat with a soft loop, or a clip like the Mummert or Discrete Carry Clips for IWB carry.
Or you could go with some custom leather like a Paul Long Sash Sheath with sharkskin overlay,
Qowgr5o.jpg

or a PirtleMade Sharkskin IWB with Mummert Clip.
stsNk0H.jpg

Beautiful knife and sheath combo. I have a UF coming. Serious question, and hopefully not too foolish, where on your person do you conceal carry an 11 inch OAL knife? Front pocket? IWB? Thanks.
the UF was designed, as far as I know, as a utility/combat knife and typically that style of knife gets strapped to you kit. DEK1 was designed to be concealable. I'm afraid you'll have to own both in order to ensure you're ready for anything ;)

I am awaiting shipment of UF and MC. If I can add a DEK1 and a FK2 maybe I will sell most of my other knives (there are a lot of them, don’t think I will be able to do it, one gets attached, know what I mean ;)). Gonna want to figure out how to comfortably carry these (including the UF) on my body. Maybe just use the mashed cat kydex and get some Sagewood loop dangler attachments for now until I figure out the custom leather thing. Would be helpful for me if others would chime in and explain how they are carrying their UFs and MCs. Thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back