Lets see your CPK in Leather!

I received this incredible Behemother sheath and Baldrig shoulder strap from William duramax duramax today and let me tell you I am just blown away! Its a work of art in a sort utilitarian kind of way. If anyone has had the privilege of working with Bill on a build, he is an extremely talented and dedicated sheathmaker who is even a better person. I've always wanted versatility when carrying a larger knife and this allows for belt carry , shoulder carry and has slots on the back for paracord or tacties if wanting to molle pack carry. Thanks again Bill!!!

IMG_1893.jpg IMG_1895.jpg IMG_1896 (1).jpg IMG_1897.jpg IMG_1899 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I received this incredible Behemother sheath and Baldrig shoulder strap from William duramax duramax today and let me tell you I am just blown away! Its a work of art in a sort utilitarian kind of way. If anyone has had the privilege of working with Bill on a build, he is an extremely talented and dedicated sheathmaker who is even a better person. I've always wanted versatility when carrying a larger knife and this allows for belt carry , shoulder carry and has slots on the back for paracord or tacties if wanting to molle pack carry. Thanks again Bill!!!

View attachment 1473886 View attachment 1473887 View attachment 1473888 View attachment 1473889 View attachment 1473890
I’ve had the pleasure of Bills sheaths, all of them have been works of art with excellent retention, I kind of wonder what his scrap pile looks like to get this level of perfection?

I’ve had the pleasure of Bills sheaths, all of them have been works of art with excellent retention, I kind of wonder what his scrap pile looks like to get this level of perfection?

Thank you :)

Sometimes I luck out and screw up early on lol. Those don’t hurt as much as the ones just about finished. From almost done to just all done now , happens fast lol

d5TIyjkl.jpg

This (finally!) arrived in the mail after 10+ days bouncing around Florida.

Anyway, this is a new sheath prototype from duramax duramax . It's lined with a thin layer of smooth leather and the retention is awesome around the blade. I have 2 layers of painter's tape around the front off the handle and will let it sit overnight to loosen up the mouth a bit. It will be in my boot tomorrow with a report to follow.

d5TIyjkl.jpg

Anyway, this is a new sheath prototype from duramax duramax . It's lined with a thin layer of smooth leather and the retention is awesome around the blade. I have 2 layers of painter's tape around the front off the handle and will let it sit overnight to loosen up the mouth a bit. It will be in my boot tomorrow with a report to follow.
Damn, that might be the winning package so far!

d5TIyjkl.jpg

Can’t go wrong with one of Bill’s sheaths, there are built for a couple of life times and they look good also!

Yep:mad:. Mine took 15 days to go from Springfield MA to Providence RI, which is less than 2 hours. Thought it would arrive today, but nope. But I can tell it will be worth the wait!:thumbsup:

Finally, and definitely worth the wait!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Also got my Mecha Ti card knife, which also took forever to get here.

View attachment 1481125

Last edited:
Back