Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Well, many of you may be familiar with Matt Gregory. Some say he and Nathan are evil twins from different mothers.

You may not know Matt’s much more pleasant half and guiding light, Jill. She is very talented, has been very gracious and welcoming when I’ve had the pleasure of visiting, and quickly becomes adept at anything she puts her mind to. Jill decided to begin making sheaths, a while ago, since Matt throws a hissy fit every time the word is mentioned.

Pictured (Matt does take very nice pictures, you should check out his photography, and knives), is my new Behemother with Jill’s latest sheath. I couldn’t be happier with it! Beautiful and creative design and incredible workmanship. This one took quite a bit of time to hand stitch. The exterior is Horween Horsebutt leather with a “Hammered Croc” imprint panel. The liner of the sheath is a veg-tanned leather. Without further adieu....

View attachment 1528474 View attachment 1528475
Jill has a great eye. Her sheaths have real nice form to them, and are well made:thumbsup:

Well, many of you may be familiar with Matt Gregory. Some say he and Nathan are evil twins from different mothers.

You may not know Matt’s much more pleasant half and guiding light, Jill. She is very talented, has been very gracious and welcoming when I’ve had the pleasure of visiting, and quickly becomes adept at anything she puts her mind to. Jill decided to begin making sheaths, a while ago, since Matt throws a hissy fit every time the word is mentioned.

Pictured (Matt does take very nice pictures, you should check out his photography, and knives), is my new Behemother with Jill’s latest sheath. I couldn’t be happier with it! Beautiful and creative design and incredible workmanship. This one took quite a bit of time to hand stitch. The exterior is Horween Horsebutt leather with a “Hammered Croc” imprint panel. The liner of the sheath is a veg-tanned leather. Without further adieu....

View attachment 1528474 View attachment 1528475
That's about the fourth sheath I've seen of hers. They are improving so fast it's amazing.
The only way you could be happier is if you made the knife.

That's about the fourth sheath I've seen of hers. They are improving so fast it's amazing.
The only way you could be happier is if you made the knife.

Thank you. Yes, Jill is doing some amazing work!

It would be fun, and a huge challenge, to make a knife like this one. Probably take me about a year:p, with lots of adult supervision, and would still look amateur compared to the CPK team’s work. Certainly, absolutely happy and satisfied with anything I have from them. Mike

speaking of Gregories, I just discovered how useful this lil guy is for some parts of the leather bending process
pDp4nQ6.jpg

I always knew this knife would have a specific use, other than punching into an armpit

aFddgkrl.jpg

The boot dagger is finally on board in a pair of boots worthy enough. Hand made Wesco's (their "Boss" engineer's boots) custom fit to my measurements. They fit like they were hand stitched on my foot. I ordered them when the knife arrived.

Seemed appropriate in this thread, right?

Back