Lets talk GEC!

What I'd be interested in is a single-spring 2 blade Serp knife, maybe with the interesting combo of Clip/Sheepfoot like the 15 Forum Knife.

A Shadow Conductor or tip bolstered

A mini version of the Dixie Stockman (great blade selection, all low riding too) say 3 3/8" or 3.5":thumbsup:

But, I see no such activity on the horizon:rolleyes: You never know though....

Here's a comparison pic of the 74, the Madison and the 21.
4clxNLO.jpg

Then one with a 42 added in. The 42 and the Madison are very close in length.
3im9MAl.jpg

I am pretty interested in the calf pen Jack, certainly a but weird looking but looks very useful for a harddays work.

The picture shows orange delrin and knife bright, the other maybe looks like black micarta ? Black delrin? Has a bit of texture to it

Love that, but... WHERES MY PRODUCTION SCHEDULE!? ;)

Hopefully they don't continue the trend of posting a production schedule with knives that are mostly done. Will be disappointing if it's BF 15, Charlie SFO 15's, 35's... most of these are done already, or mostly done. I'm hoping for 81 and something else unexpected.

What I'd be interested in is a single-spring 2 blade Serp knife, maybe with the interesting combo of Clip/Sheepfoot like the 15 Forum Knife.

A Shadow Conductor or tip bolstered

A mini version of the Dixie Stockman (great blade selection, all low riding too) say 3 3/8" or 3.5":thumbsup:

But, I see no such activity on the horizon:rolleyes: You never know though....
So basically you want the new #81 as a Hawbaker with a catch bit instead of a Moose blade arrangement.

ETA: I think the 81 is built on two springs.

Most companies don't have any sort of information posted for consumers. We are lucky to get stuff like production numbers. I love to geek out over the data that they let us see.
We are lucky to get anything.
True but Bill Howard knows this is a great marketing tool and we are use to it now. Also, that is why GEC is so prized.They are not "most other companies." Remember we do not compare them to the others and they have much more loyal customers. We put them above all other companies. So we as customers do expect a production schedule from them. We are loyal to them and in return we get a schedule.

So basically you want the new #81 as a Hawbaker with a catch bit instead of a Moose blade arrangement.

ETA: I think the 81 is built on two springs.

Not really, what I'd prefer is a single spring 82 Dixie frame and a scaled down version too:)

Back