Let's Try This Again, Trade Thread

Well thanks again heefageLA that makes me feel a little better . Ive only been collecting knives since last summer. I only thought I was going to buy one just somthing to have in my pocket in case I needed it. And so it began lol:D

Well thanks again heefageLA that makes me feel a little better . Ive only been collecting knives since last summer. I only thought I was going to buy one just somthing to have in my pocket in case I needed it. And so it began lol:D

yeah, that's how it starts...:D

I'm loking for tardes ATM send me an email if you lie: pahoward@hotmail.co.uk

I did send a email to you KYenglish I hope lol let me know if u got it ok thanks

Hey guys.

Im looking for some GECs with the Beaver shield.

If any of you guys have one and would maybe want to sell or trade, hit me up.

Thanks

Heath

T.Williams sent me the pictures of what he had to trade and I've offered to post them here until he figures out how to :) here ya go:

20160417_114228.jpg

20160417_114743.jpg

20160417_114617.jpg

20160412_195749.jpg

20160412_211612.jpg

20160417_114359.jpg

20160417_114352.jpg

20160417_114334.jpg

20160417_114559.jpg

Thanks again KY I really appreciate all your help and the help of the other members as well. Id just like to add to the pictures that im looking for a T.C. Barlow and a #85 Id prefer bone handle to wood and single blade rather than two but im open to hearing any offers thanks for looking :)

The knives are still available if there's anyone still interested in them thanks :)

Well I guess its time to give up the gost on this idea. I did manage to buy a TC Barlow for myself from a responder of the post so It wasn't a total waste of time.

Well I guess its time to give up the gost on this idea. I did manage to buy a TC Barlow for myself from a responder of the post so It wasn't a total waste of time.

Sorry you feel like you "wasted your time." You could always pay for a gold membership and sell your knives in the exchange.

Thank you for pointing that out your absolutely right. Im actually quite happy with how things shook out. I apologize for my poor choice of words. I really don't think ill be selling many knives so I wouldn't get much use from the gold membership. Thank you for the advice all the same.

I finally found a home for the Texas Camp Knife. Thanks again everyone that helped me out . And once more I apologize to you JK for posting "At lest it wasnt a total waste of time." In the moment I wasn't even considering how awful that sounded not to mention how inconsiderate as well. I was really just pumped about getting a TC finally. So it was a lesson learned and one I won't soon forget.

Wondering if there would be any interest in a Top's BOB (like new), a Mora Buschcrafter (slightly used), Esee Avispa (like New)?
If so I can post up some pics later today, open for trades, nothing particular in mind.

I gotta scratch my horse trading itch!

I have.....The ORIGINAL, the #1 JK RULE 9 XXL! (as designed by ProTourist!)

This is the very same JK knife that went missing for months during it's pass a round and surfaced on Ebay!

Visit some past threads! There are tons of pics of this knife in this sub forum

I wanna trade it for....I don't know!
Tell me what you got, but a cap and ball revolver would tickle me, as would nice fly tackle, but I've been known to trade motorcycles for beagles and snowshoes for concert tickets, so don't be shy!

If anyone could do a big favor and post one of them Rule #9XXL pics here it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I got a three legged donkey missing a tail? Pics on request..not really.

Here you go - with a friend (The Rule # 9) - courtesy of mqqn from the original thread.

Hope this help you :thumbsup:

Ray

Last edited:
"Not really" you don't have Pics, or "Not really" your donkey is not missing its tail?
Pics, the poor thing is very self conscious and shies away from cameras.

Now my friend, if the lack of photos of the camera shy, three legged and tailless donkey with gas,(did I mention the gas?) is a deal breaker I also have a refrigerator I could let go....

DSCN0736.jpg

getting the tree to let it go would be up to you.

Last edited:
Back