Looking for a Small EDC Fixed Blade

Lenny

Gold Member
Any good suggestions with the following requirements:
- 5.5" total length max
- Premium steel
- Horizontal carry belt sheath
- It's gotta be a slicer
Even if it's not currently available, list it, I can wait.
My front runner is the Giant Mouse GMF1, but they won't be restocked till summer, but I can wait.

Of course I am different and I know probably too long as per your requirements , there is a Guardian 3.5 sheepsfoot available in the individual fixed blade exchange by Gary Graley. If not want that bigger size, the Bradford G Necker in Elmax, add a utiliclip to the kydex and it can be horizontal carry.

Of course I am different and I know probably too long as per your requirements , there is a Guardian 3.5 sheepsfoot available in the individual fixed blade exchange by Gary Graley. If not want that bigger size, the Bradford G Necker in Elmax, add a utiliclip to the kydex and it can be horizontal carry.
Way too long. Thanks though.

At the bottom of that page on the left it says social media.... They are both a link to each site!!🤔.....
No worries... Shite happens!!😉

Ill try this too!!! Maybe he'll get in touch..

Rusev Rusev

Another thought, I think the handle is a little small, but an LTWK Patriot in D2, I also believe it comes in a higher end steel too, not sure, maybe 3v. also, the Frontier First is smaller, I personally like my Frontier Valley as it is a little longer but I get a very good grip/purchase in it with four fingers.

Last edited:
Exactly what I do and carry daily. Two in that size range. The Mestano:

ZBjPAz1.jpg

iuLgaVg.jpg

pDBzLIp.jpg

The Gordo:

c251Csi.jpg

6LWVYnv.jpg

6E78Bsu.jpg

The Vaquero is a whisper of a hair longer at 5 5/8":

RImuAcZ.jpg

x3Kahsd.jpg

9iq41LQ.jpg

Horizontal sheaths from fancy to not so much:

HR8hxaL.jpg

tPc3Gfi.jpg

GDpcjjG.jpg

20ewcBj.jpg

VfNKrDT.jpg

My own personal EDC, a Mestano:

v074BrP.jpg

swqG3Sg.jpg

At the bottom of that page on the left it says social media.... They are both a link to each site!!🤔.....
No worries... Shite happens!!😉

Ill try this too!!! Maybe he'll get in touch..

Rusev Rusev

Um, at the bottom of what page??

Another thought, I think the handle is a little small, but an LTWK Patriot in D2, I also believe it comes in a higher end steel too, not sure, maybe 3v. also, the Frontier First is smaller, I personally like my Frontier Valley as it is a little longer but I get a very good grip/purchase in it with four fingers.

Yeah, I like that one but no horiz carry sheath.

Back