Looking for a Small EDC Fixed Blade

Yeah, I like that one but no horiz carry sheath.
Um,Dave who?

I'm sorry to be so obtuse but I'm obviously not that well versed with all the names and web sites.
Hate to be a drag but if you know the full name or website, could you please post it,
Thanks!

Exactly what I do and carry daily. Two in that size range. The Mestano:

ZBjPAz1.jpg

iuLgaVg.jpg

pDBzLIp.jpg

The Gordo:

c251Csi.jpg

6LWVYnv.jpg

6E78Bsu.jpg

The Vaquero is a whisper of a hair longer at 5 5/8":

RImuAcZ.jpg

x3Kahsd.jpg

9iq41LQ.jpg

Horizontal sheaths from fancy to not so much:

HR8hxaL.jpg

tPc3Gfi.jpg

GDpcjjG.jpg

20ewcBj.jpg

VfNKrDT.jpg

My own personal EDC, a Mestano:

v074BrP.jpg

swqG3Sg.jpg

Your knives are gorgeous.
But I couldn't find a link on your site for ordering, just "in stock knives"

Click the link I posted.......Pan down to bottom of the pictures within his for sake post.......Bottom left is Instagram n Facebook links

Your knives are gorgeous.
But I couldn't find a link on your site for ordering, just "in stock knives"

Howdy I’m Dave.

Thank you. Ya can call if you want something specific as far as handle materials or sheaths go. But watch that in stock page. There will be a new batch put on either tonight or tomorrow. Several that would interest you. I do also make a lot of my sheaths for other folks knives. Its a big part of our business.

The GMF1 isn't horizontal carry either, and you proclaimed that as your front runner. You can always get a sheath made of you don't like what comes with a knife

Right, sorry.
I was gonna get the Oak City Leather handle slabs and sheath.

Just out of curiosity, Lenny Lenny , why horizontal carry? Is it a concealment thing, a functional preference, or something else?

Where do I get those straps?
IWB Soft Belt Loops - Holster Accessories with Dot Cap for Better Security - Heavy-Duty Holster Clip Works with 1.5" & 1.75" Belts - Kydex & Sheath Belt Loops with Hardware Kit
Just saw these on amazon. But there are many different ones.71yBktYoflL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Lots of good suggestions here, and Horsewright knives are excellent.

Another option is David Mary David Mary who is another maker-member here. Here's some examples of his work:

Back