Markesharp Custom Cutlery Photos

Thank you all for the kind words, I am humbled. :eek: This would be impossible without your support and for that I am truly grateful. :)

Okay, I got to get back to work, I have quite a few knives to make.

Mark

Amazing work, Mark. :thumbup:
Now, back to the grindstone! :D

They are all super! But that Wharncliffe Barlow speaks LOUDLY to me! And i dont usually like Barlows. Super work Mark!

Got in my FishBone Barlow and am impressed, well done Mark.

I asked Mark to make it in a 3 5/8 length, like a #77 GEC, perfect length for my hands. And I wanted a little thicker than usual, so he didn't grind down the liners as much. Feels substantial in hand, real nice weight to it. It has about an 8 in the pull, but there is enough width on the clip so that I can actually "pinch", well actually "grip" , it open. Done some cooking with it this morning. Last night an apple snack.

Man o man that beauty sings, Steve!!:eek: Love the patina it's got going already. They just keep getting better Marko!!!

This BEAUTIFUL copper and warm Stag Fish Barlow arrived yesterday!!! Fellow forum members this is an amazing knife:thumbup:

The blade is ROCK SOLID with no play period...Mark builds a solid worker that could easily just sit and be admired...BUT that would sacreligious as this screams to be carried and used!!! I took so many pictures but I will try to pair down from the many pictures I took:eek: The Stag is absolutely OUTSTANDING!!! Marks proprietary method to achieve this wonderful color amazes me:cool::thumbup:

3ox9Fs.jpg

yWbVJH.jpg

Z2tVhZ.jpg

!

That Sir is a very nice looking Barlow !!!!! Thanks for posting it Paul !

Harry

Paul, I don't know how I missed that beautiful stag Barlow! :eek: Wow!!!! Marko knocked that one right out of the park! Beautiful coloring. Well done Mark.

Paul, I don't know how I missed that beautiful stag Barlow! :eek: Wow!!!! Marko knocked that one right out of the park! Beautiful coloring. Well done Mark.

Thanks Bob, I find myself just removing it from my pocket to admire it with no cutting task at hand:eek: I really enjoy this knife.

Hope your feeling better my friend:thumbup:

This BEAUTIFUL copper and warm Stag Fish Barlow arrived yesterday!!! Fellow forum members this is an amazing knife:thumbup:

The blade is ROCK SOLID with no play period...Mark builds a solid worker that could easily just sit and be admired...BUT that would sacreligious as this screams to be carried and used!!! I took so many pictures but I will try to pair down from the many pictures I took:eek: The Stag is absolutely OUTSTANDING!!! Marks proprietary method to achieve this wonderful color amazes me:cool::thumbup:

JRcvtw.jpg

THANK YOU MARK!!!

I had to come back and look at this one again Paul !!! I can't decide if I like this Stag or the Ivory the best . I could carry Stag every day , but not Ivory , so Stag it is !! Both are at least Stunning !!!
Mark is certainly doing a fine job !!!

I think you now have the cursed Stag Pox , the one that the only cure is More Stag my friend.

Harry

Wow!!!
Paul my friend, I too have missed this stunner, that simply is outstanding in every way - man that Stag is drop dead gorgeous!!!

I see Markesharp has been busy:
IMG_0050_zpsbx2gyvdg.jpg

absolutely beautiful grinds brother! I love everything about that knife, including the squared handle and lanyard hole. Keep it up!

I see Markesharp has been busy:
IMG_0050_zpsbx2gyvdg.jpg

absolutely beautiful grinds brother! I love everything about that knife, including the squared handle and lanyard hole. Keep it up!

What Jon said Mark, I saw this in the edc thread and meant to comment on it there:thumbup:

I saw this in the edc thread

hes too humble to toot his own horn :)

Looks whats Happening at the Markesharp workbench:
IMG_2372.JPG

we've seen spears, clips, sheep and wharnies, so far.. stay tuned for the silence of the lambfoot ;-)
theres a rumor of a spey in the works, but, I aint tellin'

Im told Mark freehands the grinds, each blade is totally unique..
Compliments on the long pulls too, looking gooder and better..
looking forward to more pics of awesome covers to go with them..

Last edited:
Really liking that new handle shape for the fixed blades Mark, perfect with a lanyard hole.:cool: Nice lines. And those are some good looking knife blade shapes. And a lambsfoot would be interesting and unique.:thumbup::thumbup:

You are very gifted Mark, by far my favorite thread to drool over right now, life's been crazy but I make time to check in here once a day just in case there are new pics :thumbup:

Back