Meet The Beast!!!. . . Meet The Mega Ratweiler!!!. . . Coming Wed. 2-19-2020 At 9:00PM Eastern!!

I will try again - sorry.

Anyone who has received theirs have a decent scale and can give me a weight?

thanks!

All this Mega Swamp Warden buzz has successfully distracted me from the mega ratweiler. I forgot how excited I am for the Mega Rat. Mine is arriving tomorrow, and I feel like a kid at Christmas! I will be doing a little light testing and a photo shoot to share. I can’t wait!!!!!!

The guys kicked these out of the swamp quickly , Now CBSA is sitting on my package since last Friday.
More waiting and waiting , so now I am drinking the beers Jerry wants me to send him to give Max and Ty.
Something does not sound right to me?
Hope you get in time to try it out this weekend

Sorry, didn't get around to it today... I'll try to give you something this weekend. I've got comp G-10 and coated Micarta.

Imcq, no sorry needed there, but kind of you. As is your intention to check those weights - much appreciated and of course, no rush! cool.

Let's do talk Mega!

20200320_103325.jpg

20200320_103350.jpg

I really like the finish and the grind. Great knife and a nice sheath as well.

Notice the "Swamp-Nuke" treatment - I like the rounded edges.

best

mqqn

Ok. It's on. Get out your Mega Rat and show some transparent slices of tomato, since we all know thick knives cannot slice.

20200320_171501.jpg

Crazy how well this thing works on ripe roma tomatoes -
20200320_171510.jpg

Great job, Swampies!
best

mqqn

Imcq, no sorry needed there, but kind of you. As is your intention to check those weights - much appreciated and of course, no rush! cool.

Here are the weights in pics:
https://imgur.com/gallery/ppO0zMz

Forest green coated with tan Micarta:
1.659 lb (1lb 10.5oz) or 754g

Comp with Orange/Black G-10:
1.687 lb (1lb 11oz) or 767g

** Removing the rust-preventing mega grease did NOT change the weight. (yes, I did a before and after)

All this Mega Swamp Warden buzz has successfully distracted me from the mega ratweiler. I forgot how excited I am for the Mega Rat. Mine is arriving tomorrow, and I feel like a kid at Christmas! I will be doing a little light testing and a photo shoot to share. I can’t wait!!!!!!
My Mega Rat hit a delay. I will be impatiently waiting till Monday :(

For the guys that already received your knife, what was your order number?
Thanks in advance!

Let's do talk Mega!

20200320_103325.jpg

20200320_103350.jpg

I really like the finish and the grind. Great knife and a nice sheath as well.

Notice the "Swamp-Nuke" treatment - I like the rounded edges.

best

mqqn
What was your order number? Thanks!

Back