Meet The Beast!!!. . . Meet The Mega Ratweiler!!!. . . Coming Wed. 2-19-2020 At 9:00PM Eastern!!

Anybody here tested these to fit in Combat Master Long sheath? Seems a bit thick to work well, but who knows...
Just checked for ya with a comp finish.
Too thick AND too tall. Won't work with the factory insert.
However:
I took the insert out and it can slip into the nylon sheath... So if you have a custom insert made, it might work in the nylon body.

I was about to try that, then I decided to go with survival sheath systems. I figured for a little more I’d get one that fit and made to my specs. I told him what I wanted and I was told that it would be about 2 weeks.

Well it took forever to get here but very much worth it, I chopped up what small pieces of wood I have
and sliced some paper no problem, I will put some tomato on the supply list.
Dolj4wU.jpg

O0AnKU4.jpg

I have been fondling mine... haven’t gotten a chance to chop anything yet.
Next is trying it out on kitchen duty.

wasn’t sure about the thickness initially, but with the newfangled knife geometry, I’m starting to warm to it! :thumbsup:

I have been fondling mine... haven’t gotten a chance to chop anything yet.
Next is trying it out on kitchen duty.

wasn’t sure about the thickness initially, but with the newfangled knife geometry, I’m starting to warm to it! :thumbsup:

You'll love it...

I remember stating that I hoped the next knife would be stout enough for batoning but sharp enough to thinly slice a tomato; you folks certainly brought it!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We try.... We have a great team here... What one Rat doesn't think of another will... We're a little demented... Let's ride

After seeing all y’all’s pics I’m sorta kicking myself for not getting swamp comp. Gorgeous! But with all the mud, blood, and brackish swamp water it’ll see I felt I had to go coated.
The grind on this beast is bad ass! Only had it a week, but it’s cut trails, killed, skinned and butchered several wild hogs. Stropped it just once on the top of my truck window and it’s still hair popping sharp.
Heck, maybe a guy should have both coated and uncoated? Lol

After much deliberation on finish/handle I just re-ordered the same knife. Muddy/tan canvas. Yeah, I chickened out on the comp finish again lol. But seriously, This is the One! More I use it, more I like it. When you find perfection, get a spare if you can!
Pics on IG @woodsmanntm

Back