MEGA RatManDu Coming This Wednesday 6/3/2020 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Hopefully I dont regret only ordering 2. Comp with Black G 10
Comp with Tan & Black.
Held off on the bruiser- damn pandemic!

This will be my first Rat. I’m stoked. Went with a comp with black/tan G10. I also thought it was cool that I was order #99090. If the quality is like my TGULB , I will be very impressed.

Last edited:
We log on at 9pm at night (convenient time,not) wait weeks...months...who ever knows how long for the product. Never any communication. It’s part of the process, ok. I’m not new to it.

Albeit worth it (going on 12-13 years) being a Busse customer has frankly never been convenient.

I worked 12 hours today, logged on at 8:59 and started adding to my cart. 10:04 and I’m still out of luck.

Juice isn’t feeling like it’s worth the squeeze tonight.

Can’t pay for a fully priced one either...

I understand websites glitch. Especially when bombarded.... I rarely get to speak to my son on deployment and was pumped when he got to tell me what color combo he wanted instead of me guessing. I should’ve been in bed by 9. Maybe I’m getting old (39 lol) but if being a “hog to the trough” doesn’t even work....then I guess....I have to vent publicly. Because I’ll still be here, as I refuse to buy inferior blades.

I'll just keep waiting and hoping for the Chop-Mastiff...someday...

Actually, it would be GREAT if they made the old Swamp Rat Hawks outta this new, thicker stock! I absolutely love mine, but a thicker stock along the handle and face of the hawk would give it a bit more "oomf"

I was worried that the first 15 minute deal would strain their server. I am happy that they have enough hungry hogs to overload their website with a “power hour” special in these tough times.
:D

It’s always stressful/exciting ordering a Busse kin blade. Especially when the clock is ticking. I must have just snuck thru the madness this time. Smooth as butter:cool:

Sounds like the hogs got into the swamps slop pail tonight.
I am sure everything will work out guys hang in there.

Back