Mnandi: My latest Obsession

Yes, it does come with a pocket clip. I believe all Mnandis do, it's your choice to take it off (requiring the replacement screw available at CRK). I should also thank AZCK for these pics that I've been using.

E73q0NW.jpg

Have you ever considered adding some lefties to your collection that you couldn't find in RH?
No. RH only. And it is hard enough finding RH Damascus Mnandi's. LH would be really difficult to find. Also, I'm RH so LH would not make sense.

I've found it a little easier to find LH and though I'm RH I can operate all CRK knives (except Zaan) quite easily with my LH. I've got my eye on a box elder and bog oak in Damascus, but both LH. Think I'll pull the trigger. Really wish to find discontinued inlays with DT damascus. Good luck in your searches!

OK, can someone who "really" knows the answer to my question please reply? The holes are absolutely there for switching the clip, since that's where the clip post is inserted.

i1MdnpU.jpg

The hole IS for the clip. The gen 1 and 2 Mnandi have the hole on either side so the clip can be placed on ether side. This was not continued on the gen 3. The gen 3 models are left or right hand specific.

Both of these are right hand. I have the clip on the presentation side of the spalted beech for left side carry. I also reversed the pivot as I have seen Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe do.
Gen 2 Spalted beech (left)
Gen 3 Macassar Ebony (right)

63381C8F-B204-4593-80C6-94348DEF8161.jpeg

62D0684A-CD53-4F8C-8B25-FBBEF6BDD2E7.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my only Mnandi and currently my only CRK. I have had 2 Sebenzas in the past and while they were everything you would expect from CRK they just didn’t speak to me like the Mnandi. Anyway, here a photo of my solitary Mnandi in Box Elder. Yes, it is a recycled photo from another thread.

dHpGXNG.jpg

Back